Chapter Four

10:30 PM of April 12, 1912

"Anne, we shall not let Harry be around that Tomlinson boy. He's a bad influence on our son." Robin stated hastily, slamming the stateroom door after entering inside. "And why ever not?" She questioned the fuming man. He scoffed at her as if she was supposed to know.

"He took Harry down to the third class area with all of those pigs. Drinking pints with filth. God only knows where that alcohol has been. When I went down there, I was truly disgusted. The music was horrible, they were covered in hideous clothes, they smelled as if they just crawled out of the ocean themselves. Harry shall not be allowed to roam down there. Only on the first class deck." Robin finished, taking his jacket off fiercely and putting it on the golden coat rack. 

"Now, darling. We have to let Harry have some freedom while on this trip. I think he's just being a-." She was cut off by a raging voice telling her 'no'. "That is not acceptable! I was never allowed freedom when I was nineteen years of age! I'm keeping him on a very tight leash." He rubbed his temples, clearly frustrated. "Where's Liam?" He asked. "I'm right here, sir." He heard the brown-haired boy say. 

Liam was an apprentice learning from Robin as well. He's become quite close with Harry, considering that he's been living with the Styles' family since he was a little lad. He had always admired the fact that Harry could be a rebel with Robin, but never had the courage to follow Harry in whatever he was doing. Harry had always offered Liam to do all of the daring things but he was the good one and followed what Robin said.

But he told himself that he was going to do something daring while on this voyage. "I want you to go down the the third class deck and I want you to spy on Harry. Don't converse with anyone, not even him. Just watch." Liam gave an uncertain look but nodded nevertheless. He slowly walked out of the room and thought to himself, I could finally do something daring. I'm not going to spy on Harry. I'm going to go down there and join him.

He smiled at his decision as he made his way across the deck. 

^^^^

Harry threw his head back and laughed as Louis picked him up and threw him over his shoulder. "Louis Tomlinson! Put me down this instant!" He bellowed, causing Zayn and Niall to slam their fists on the small, wobbly table and laugh. 

Louis chuckled himself, feeling strong that he could lift up Harry. "Never in a million years, honey!" Harry felt his heart flutter at the name but continued to beat his fists against Louis' strong back. "Louis- wait, what's your middle name?" Harry questioned, having Louis throw his head back and cackle out a loud laugh. "William, mate!" 

"Louis William Tomlinson, you put me down right this instance or I will not visit you tomorrow!" Harry threatened to the older boy. Louis sighed playfully and placed Harry back on the ground. Harry had his hands spanned out on Louis' shoulders, trying to regain his balance. Louis instinctively placed his arms tight around Harry's waist. For both of them, it felt like the Irish sounding music went mute. They stared at each other, keeping their hands where they were. 

Harry was the first to smile joyfully and blush, Louis coming in suit. They both were knocked out of their moment when Harry caught a glimpse of the familiar Wolverhampton boy. He was confused by how Liam was out of his cabin, considering that he never leaves his father's sight. 

He let go of Louis' shoulders, intriguing Louis as to what he was looking at. "Is that a friend of yours?" Harry nodded. "He's an apprentice for my father." Louis nodded and welcome Liam, who was uncertain about the happy people around him, with a genuine smile. "Liam, what are you doing here?" Harry asked him, seeing as Liam was looking at Louis' arms locked almost protectively. Louis slowly, and awkwardly, took his arms away shoved his petite hands in his pockets.

"Just... wanted to do something different." He fibbed to Harry. Harry's face lit up and he exclaimed, "That's great! You finally put your foot down and..." He trails off as he realizes that Liam was eyeing someone behind Harry. Louis and Harry both turned their sweaty bodies and realized that Liam's gaze was on the Irish bloke. 

Harry cocked in eyebrow towards Liam, causing him to blush and look away. "Mate, you got your eyes on someone?" Louis teased, making Harry push him slightly. "Now, now, Mr. Tomlinson. Don't be uncouth!" Harry scolded. Liam couldn't help but think that it was intriguing that Harry was happy and rather cheeky with a person. 

"I-I'm... I'm going to introduce myself." Liam stated, winking at Harry before walking past him. Louis watched Liam walked off and let out a surprised laugh. "So, you can play the piano?" Harry asked, wrapping his arm around Louis' waist. 

Louis was taken aback by the gesture made by Harry. He didn't make a move to tell Harry if he could move his arm because it made him feel comfortable. Harry was slightly surprised by how valorous his action was. "I-I... I never said I was good..." Louis maundered. Harry chided at his answer as they walked up the stairs and out onto the third class deck. 

They were both instantly hit by the Atlantic air, coming closer to each other from the lack of clothing they had over their shoulders. Louis unraveled himself from Harry's hold on his waist and held his hand out for the taller boy. 

Harry looked at the dainty hand in confusion, making  Louis snicker. "What? You've never held a hand before, love?" Harry scoffed at that. "Of course I have. I just never expected for you to offer." Louis smiled, still holding his hand out. 

Harry smiled and took it, his arm shooting electricity through his whole body. Louis walked slowly with Harry by his side, blushing. To him, Harry was honestly amazingly attractive. He had a perfect soul, nice eyes, prodigious hair, a stunning smile that anyone could die for. 

Once they were to the railing overlooking the ocean that passed under the ship, Louis took a deep breath to breathe in the nice, crisp air. "Cold out here, innit?" Harry smiled and nodded, feeling the cold wind whip through his hair. Harry took the small watch out of his pocket and looked at it. He realized that it was already eleven o'clock.

"Louis, I think I should head back to my room. It's fairly late." Louis gave a little pout, causing Harry's heart to melt just a tiny bit. "Okay, it was a nice time tonight..." He trailed off. Their fingers joined tightly and Louis looked up at Harry, feeling shorter than what he is. Harry smiled and leaned down, places his lips to Louis' cheek. "It was a nice time... we'll do it again... I promise." Louis looked at Harry in bewilderment, his cheeks coming a rosy pink. 

Louis regained himself and smirked. "Now, I don't kiss on the first date." Harry looked away, beaming. "This... this was a date, Mr. Tomlinson?"

Louis grinned cheekily and winked. "Maybe, Mr. Styles." Harry chortled. "Well Louis, unlike you, I kiss on the first date." Louis gave a surprised look. "Well look at you, so forward." Harry scoffed and pushed Louis contentedly. "Says the one that decided to hold my hand." They stood in a comforting silence, looking up at the stars. 

"I think I should really get back to my cabin." Harry finally stated, feeling a bit disappointed that the amazing night has ended. Louis nodded, smiling sadly. "I'm glad we've met. And we'll meet up here tomorrow?" Louis inquired. Harry nodded, regretfully letting go of Louis' soft, warm hand. 

Louis leaned up and kissed the lanky figure's cheek, giggling just the slightest bit. 

They looked at each other once more, Harry making sure no one was looking before returning it. 

But someone was watching. 

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So suckish ending and chapter basically! And this will be a very short chaptered book because this will span out for four days, and then another chapter plus an epilogue. But I'm stretching basically everyday into two or three chapters so yay!

I feel like no one is reading it and I hate asking people to share it around or promo it because that seems selfish so... I'm stuck with like eight people who are reading! haha.