Throne Room

This is the royal throne room. All official business, such as treaty discussions, major discussions, and so forth are to be held. This is also where Knightings shall take place.

The entire room is made of the riches marble. From the floor to ceiling, the reddish stone made up the floors,walls, pillars stairs, and ceiling. It was fairly large room, about a hundred feet in all four direction. The ceiling stands anoyher hundred feet from the floor with a high round dome in the center that added another thirty feet. The dome had a ring of gold around the lip with a ten feet wide gold crystal shandalear.

On the ceiling was a mural that would be seen later on, on the Kings Staff and Sword. The mural was of angels and demons from a dimension a rare few have seen. The were clearly born of fire and the differences would be prominent. The angels had red and gold wings with swords made of white and black steel. Their skin ranged in a multitude of shade. From the deepest of brown to the lightest of pastels.

The demons had black and gray wings with matching weaponry. Their skin tinted red with horns that curled towards the back of their heads, protruding from their foreheads between their eyebrows and temples. Their bright white teeth could be seen as they snarled at the angels.

The two forces were locked in a full battle as a bright gold start like light could be seen in the depiction. The mural depicted a clear blue and purple starless night sky. One demon and one angle could be seen looking up at the bright light while still locked in battle.

On the side walls were pictures of the royal family and their parents. These pictures ranged in size. In the rear of the room stood a platform ten feet hight. Completely made of marble. On either sides of the platform a set of stairs wound around on a semicircle towards the base of the front. On the front of the platform was a depiction of a male with orange tented skin, wearing a red orange and tell tunic, holding the small frail looking hand of a beautiful slim framed elven woman. Her eyes were green with hair chestnut brown. Her head tested upon the male's broad chest as he played his dark brown hair covered head atop hers. His eyes were closed but the way they held each other should the had deep passion for one another. At the base of the gold framed picture was a plaque with their name on it. Aviur and Queen Esmeralda.

A red carpet led from each set of marble stairs to the twenty five foot tall double doors at the front of the room. Atop the platform sat six chairs. Four were large gold thrones with a red and black pattern on their seat and back cushion. The sat side by side. The two in the center were noticeably lager than the other two. The center right was elegant and slender with a crown like framework for Queen Nila.TheLostSoul__ The center left was broad with a masculine gold frame that had two fierce dragons wrapping up the sides of the back of the Throne. This is King Aedus Aedus_Malice_Solaris throne. Beside the Kings throne was slightly smaller matching throne for Prince Jake.De4dkiller Beside the Queen throne the princess Queens_QueenBxtch_ throne rested. Befor their thrones were two smaller thrones for the Royal Prince Leon X_SuicideSquadLeon_X and Royal Princess Scarlet MDEHelpsAndSaves

Six five feet thick pillars with gold dragons wrapping up around them stood at random points withing the room to finish it off.