His favourite thing about you

Dan:

Singing

He caught me signing one day when I was in the shower. I was washing my hair as I say ' Toxic' he walked in to brush his Teeth but he heard me and smiled. " you have a great voice "
He says. "thanks, bear "
I sat with a big smile.

Phil;

Childishness

Phil and I were playing a game in his room which happened to be candy land. " hey! You skipped a red!" Phil joked but it was kinda true. I smiled innocently " what do you mean?" I asked. He smiled but gave me a look, I gave him a look back. " ah nothing " he replied. " your so childish " he said as he kissed my cheek. I smiled " and so are you babe " I said.

Louis:

Tattoos

Louis knew I had tattoos. The tattoos I have are music notes on my right hip, a heart with cat whiskers in them on my left shoulder them just like his tattoo I have ' it is what it is ' on my chest. It's a tattoo that keeps us together and he loves that I have it.

Niall:

Ability to calm the Boys( + Lou's girlfriend ) down

I was always able to calm Carrie and Niall down but when the rest of the boys and Carrie were having a pillow fight I had to turn the lights off in the room which made Carrie scream and jumps into Lou ( she's scared of the dark) which made Louis fall and hit Harry's feet. He feel and hit Liam's balls since he was laying on the floor and Niall just laughed.