leisure

17/12/2016
acaciaabner

"Don't be nervous." Skye mumbles as she brushes her hair tentatively. "There's nothing to be nervous about." She confirms as she stares at her bleak reflection. Her words of encouragement weren't doing her any good, they just so happen to keep reminding her of the events about to take place.

Thing were a mess at that point. Ryder refuses to tell her what was agitating him, while Steve had been slightly unnerved by the idea of meeting Ryder and Skye too was scared for what Ryder was up too. The male had refused to answer any questions that Skye asked him, it had came to the point where she was done with trying to gain any intel from what Ryder expected from this dinner.

She really wished she hadn't agreed to invite Steve over. Everything's going downhill now a days and it soured Skye's mood constantly. She didn't like that her best friend and herself were becoming distant when it came to their feelings, she hated that Steve was a controversial issue between Ryder and her even if there was nothing wrong.

Sighting Skye puts down her brush before grabbing for her tinted lip balm. "You look gorgeous." Comes a soft voice before Ryder enters her washroom. She glances at him through her mirror, giving him a timid smile as her cheeks start to blaze from the comment. "Thank you." She says before furrowing her eyebrows as she tries to get the lip balm inlined with her lips.

Skye keeps her eyes on her lips as she continues to apply her lip balm as Ryder stands behind her before he softly kisses behind her ear causing her eyes to flutter shut for a second before snapping open as she feels her hand start to go off track. "Leave me alone." She chuckles, trying to nudge him away but to no use. He only starts to grind into her as his lips start to kiss their way down her neck. "Does Steve make you feel this way?" He says, causing Skye to chuckle at his cheeky question. "Get over yourself." She responds as she places her lip balm onto the counter before grasping the edge of the counter tightly as she felt Ryder's prominent bulge brush against her hips.

"I'm only questioning what you've presented." He says as he bites onto her ear lobe causing her to jump a little. "What do you mean?" She questions before biting down onto her bottom lips as Ryder's hands trace over her womanhood. Her private place secured by a pair of pink silky underwear and her baby blue dress.

"I know you like this solemnly because of how your toes curl into my back as I kiss down your stomach. How your hands always scar my back whenever I'm thrusting into you, or maybe even how you clutch onto me for dear life as I eat you out." Skye moans as both of Ryder's hand meet her warm core together, Ryder forces two fingers on his left hand softly into her while his other hand pleasures her aching clit. Skye grasps Ryder's arms as she leans against him, opening her legs for him to gain better access as she thrusts into his expert hands.

"Fuck-" Ryder swears as he feels a bit of pre cum lace onto his wet fingers. "You're already coming." He states before retracing his fingers and forcefully turning Skye around before he grabs under her thighs and pulls her up and onto the counter. He spreads open her legs before pushing up her skirt as his fingers go back to pleasuring Skye's girlhood. "Fuck you're so wet!" Ryder says to himself as Skye places her hands on Ryder's shoulders before thrusting towards him in the same rhythm as his fingers were. Her moans were loud and very embarrassing. She swears, hisses and groans yet makes no move to stop herself.

She feels herself start to cum however Ryder chooses that moment to retract his fingers. Skye's about to retort at him but she's silenced by Ryder's tongue licking her core. "Oh my gosh-" she mutters as she throws her head black in pleasure as Ryder pushes her legs further apart while he expertly eats her out. Skye's hands move to his hair, forcing him to move his head faster as he teases her with his changes in speed.