Chapter One

You nodded off to sleep on the airplane.

After Kaname had gone into slumber, you decided to go to America to study abroad. After studying, you traveled around a lot. 

Now you were on your way back to attend Cross Academy.

From one of your servants, you heard that Kaname had woken up. You were so happy to hear those words.

But apart from that, you were angry with Kaname for getting involved with another girl, Yuki Cross. 

Still, you loved him.

And since Yuki had eloped with a level-E vampire named Zero, you had the opportunity.

Everything was perfect. Now all you had to do was to settle down into Japan and meet him for the first time since a few thousand of years.

Someone tapped your shoulder. You opened your eyes and saw your servant, Aiko.

Aiko smiled at you as he held your luggage.

"Lady Kuran, we are here," he said, his blonde locks of hair glistening in the sun like gold. You smiled at him sincerely and got up.

You covered your mouth as you yawned. The ride was really long. "Thank you, Iko-kun," you cheered.

 His face flushed red as he looked away. You chuckled. He's so interesting. You were glad you turned him. You two met two years ago in America.

He was a teenager then, but you would always find him walking around the area alone -- rain or shine. 

You were curious. 

He was perfectly human until he crossed the road and got hit by a truck. You witnessed it, and you had no choice but to save him by turning him into your servant -- you didn't understand though.

Soon after that incident, you had found out that he was an orphan. But the experience for you was amazing. You were mesmerised at how powerful your blood was. You taught him Kanji from there.

 Plus, Aiko had good looks. He had green eyes that entranced you, like a shard of Alexandrite being held up against the sun. They bewitched you into saving him. His gaze pleaded you that day to save him.

"No worries, Lady Kuran," he said, as he gave you a slight bow. 

You patted his head, ruffled his hair, and walked silently along the aisle. You walked through the jetway and down the set of stairs. You heard Aiko's quiet footsteps behind you,

"Do you think that he'll be happy to see me?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows together in concern.

He smiled. "I'm sure."

You nodded and continued to walk through the airport. Both of you made it through the front door entrance and was met by two men standing side by side of a taxi. "Lady Kuran," they whispered in unison as they bowed. 

You and Aiko crawled into the car. "Quite formal, eh?" you added.

"Yeah. A lot more than America," Aiko mumbled.

"It wasn't that bad--" you elbowed his side "--c'mon," you giggled out.

Aiko turned toward you for a second with parted lips. "But Lady Ku--"

"Iko-kun, nobody will judge. Laugh freely as you wish!"

"Oh..."

"Hey," you puffed out, "Mind calling me Y/N-chan?" You poked his cheeks as he shook his head furiously.

"No, no! I must not," he argued, chuckling nervously.

"Come on! Try it, Iko-kun. Try it out."

"Y-Y/N-sama..."