Ignoring

Courtney Pov

The days had passed by and it's Thursday. He ignored me like I was an ugly/annoying ghost that nobody liked. It feels like it was yesterday when we hang out and had fun.

It went so fast! I don't know what I did to him to ignore me. I don't know why?! I don't know how?!......I just don't know.

I spent all day in my room thinking.....why and how? I only went outside my room to eat....and pee (tmi I know).

After school, Mae and Israel goes home with me so we can work on our homework together. And, we talk about Friday. They look so happy and excited! I didn't want to ruin it by saying "I don't have a date yet." But it's true I don't.

I let all those thoughts run through my head till I sleep. I didn't sleep till 3 am. So, I had 2 hours of sleep.

I woke up all crusty but, I didn't let my crustiness ruin my entire day. If he doesn't ask me to prom...then I will!

I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I changed into my clothes which is: plain white shirt, leggings, green bomber jacket, white converse, necklace, and bracelet.

I put my hair in a bun, I put sunglasses on, and did my makeup. (Just to be clear....I did my makeup then put on the glasses).

I went downstairs and ate breakfast. Jacob wasn't there anymore. He probably called an uber or asked Timothy or Grayson for a ride.

I grabbed my backpack and keys and left the house. I played some LIT AS IN LIT! MUSIC. (A song cover by William Singe and Alex Aiono....check ^^ to hear.)

I arrived to school at the same time as Mae, Grayson, Israel, Timothy, and Jacob. I met up with them, then Jacob was about to leave.

I grabbed his hand. "Wait! Why do you keep ignoring me?" I asked loudly for him to hear.

He stared at me long enough to help me understand that he doesn't want to talk to me....which is obvious.

"Can you at least talk?!" I said getting a little bit pissed. "Ok! I don't know what's wrong right now! But can you explain why?!"

"Ok...I don't want to talk to you! It's that clear enough for you to understand!?" He yelled back.

I bit the inside of my cheeks to prevent myself from crying.

"Hey! Dude! Chill!" Timothy said.

"Why would you yell at a girl?" Grayson asked. "That ain't cool, man."

He stared at both of them and walked away. He turned back around.

"Oh, yeah. Before I forget. I asked Sky out for prom...if you were going to ask. I could have told you on Monday. But, I want to see you suffer from waiting" he winked and smirked.

"What the FUDGE! Jacob! That is not how you treat Courtney! Get away from our faces before I beat the poop out of you!" Mae yelled.

I walked towards him and slapped him on the face.

"You don't have to tell me twice" he laughed. He already know what I was about to say.

I stood still all frozen thinking what the heck just happened?!

*the bell rang*

He wasn't in my classes anymore which was good! Because I don't want to see him right now.

At lunch, I met up with Mae and Israel. They told me that Grayson and Timothy was with Jacob if I wanted to know.....which I don't.

We ordered pizza for today's lunch. When we were waiting we sat on one of the benches that was near by.

Alex (he's one of my classmates) walked towards us and asked if he could talk to me alone.

"Umm...this is going to be awkward for me and probably for you...well I don't know" he blushed.

I laughed, this was the only part of my day that I actually laughed.

"Umm....can you be my date to prom?" He asked nervously.

I smiled and nodded. He smiled back and gave me an awkward hug.....and left. It kinda felt wrong but I just ignored it.

I went back to the bench and told them what happened. The pizza arrived and we ate lunch.

We went back to our classes (back to reality). And then, I fell asleep while in class.

Classes passed by and I went home and went straight to bed. A four hour nap, which was the best!

Mae and Israel forced me to go to the mall with them to buy some dresses. And I complained....I!!

They dragged me to Mae's matte black Lamborghini. And I sat in the back all grumpy.

We arrived and we went to those fancy stores that I could never afford. I did found a really nice dress. It was 10/10!

We bought our dresses then headed to the nail salon to get some relaxation. After that we went to this tattoo place because Mae decided to get a tattoo.

"Did you ask Gray?" I asked.

"Yup!" She said happily.

"Oh gosh! What are you going to put" Israel said.

"Secret" she winked.

She whispered her idea to the person that's doing her tattoo and he was amazed. We went outside because Mae needs her "privacy" which was confusing but.....ok

About an hour later she ran outside all happy and smiley. Part of me wants to know what she put as her tattoo and part of me is scared of what she put.

"Ok, guess where?" She asked.

Israel and I looked at each other all confused.

"Oh heck to the nah! You guys are too dirty!" She said madly.

"Why did you ask for privacy then?!" Israel asked.

"So, you wouldn't see it....duh!" Mae answered.

"Ok we give up...tell us where and what" I said.

"Oh my gosh! If you know me you'll know" she smirked.

Israel and I looked at each other again and oohhed. We were thinking the same thing because we were just smiling/smirking at each other.

"1.....2.....3.....go" we said.

"ITS ON THE BOTTOM OF YOUR LIPS THAT SAYS CREATE" Israel and I said.

"I am very proud of you" she hugged both of us and wiped her imaginary tears.

We laughed and head back home.
___________________________
What happened to JACOB?! And why FREAKING Sky!

TBH! This book has too many fights and crying....and I like it. If you hate it then....keep reading. If you like it....keep reading.

Keep Reading😊
Make sure to vote⭐️
Share📩
Comment📝