WHY ME

Hi! I am Adam, Adam Steves. I am a 16 year old teenager.I am tall and have hazel eyes.Mine is honey coloured hair which is very slick.Though I am not a narcissist but I guess that I am quite good looking....Still I do not have many friends, may be because I am too damn shy and believe me its a big turn off for all the girls out there since I am too shy to start a conversation.So enough of my introduction.Now lets peep into my "not so interesting" life.

Well it's 7:30 am and as usual I have to go to school so I jump out of my bed ....Oh wait, sorry .....Too lazy to jump off my bed.So I unwillingly crawled out of my fluffy bed and went to the washroom.I watched myself in the mirror, gave no expressions and started brushing my teeth.Then I took a bath, wrapped a towel and searched for clean wearable clothes in my closet.After much thinking I wore a plain white shirt, a pair of my favourite denim, my nike shoes and combed my hair.In the mean time it was 8:30 and so I went downstairs, made me a bowl of cereal and had my breakfast. well its my daily routine to make myself breakfast since I am only at home for most of the time.This is because my mom died when I was 5 and my father was too busy in making money.It has been weeks since I discovered him.I think, perhaps he has forgotten that he has a son ;-) .

So I ate my meal and went to my room to collect my stuff and got out of my house, locking it behind me.My school is just 10 minutes of walking so obviously I started walking.On my way I felt eyes on me from the roadside forest. I felt weird but ignored and continued walking.Suddenly I heard someone calling my name from behind so I turned around and there was no one there.How is that possible?? I got a bit scared and started walking faster.Finally I reached school with no more drama and there he was.....My best and perhaps my only friend, Mark.Mark was a studious boy unlike me and yet he had good looks like me ;-)