Left and Broken (Reader x Itona)

A (h/C) haired girl was looking at the aesthetic night waiting for the silver haired boy to appear.

Minutes passed by, Hours passed by, but the silver haired boy never show ups. She waited and waited until the time comes that it's already dawn. She believes that Itona Horibe never came and will never come back to her.

Who is she to be asking for him anyway?

she's just a (h/C) haired girl with (e/C) orbs that she thinks so dull and nothing is interesting.

Eversince that night, her life started to get dull and those colors started to become black and white. She lose interests in boys and lose interest in life.

Wake up. Bathe. Eat. Go to school. Study. homework. Sleep

That cycles kept repeating over and over again. She never trusted anyone and never let anyone enter her life. She became the cold hearted b*tch that everyone called but deep inside she's in wreck and in disarray. She don't know what to do --she lose her parents leaving her in the care of her foster parents. She lose her bestfriend who chose to betray her. Most of all she lose her lover who never showed himself again.

"(F/n)-chan, don't be late for your first day in school" your foster mom said as you were wearing your socks. You said 'yes' and run toward the train station since your new school is far away. You just moved in 2 days ago ever since your foster dad found a new job and want to take you away from the place that hunts you.

As you entered the school ground. Every boys were looking, no, staring at you like you're a piece of meat. You tss.. and went to the head's office telling that you want to be in the E class.

You don't want to stand out and become popular. For all you know fans are gonna annoy the hell out of you.

As you climb toward the mountain where your room is located you have a faint sight of a group of kids, a red head boy, blue haired boy, a green haired girl, and a black haired girl. You just shrugged off and went to continue to your pace.

"Okay student I have an announcement. We're having a new student today. Please come in" the yellow giant octopus said, you just tsk and went in.

"(F/n) (l/n)" you said coldly before you cut Koro sensei's tentacles. He's dripping in sweat that he never saw you move but his tentacles came off. You sat on the vacant seat and brought out your screwdriver, wrench, and etc.

Sure things you are attached at making things that can spy on. Before Koro sensei could grab your materials you cut his hand with the anti BB knife. You don't want someone touching your works.

"wow--she's so cool"

"man, I wish she was my girlfriend"

"look, Koro sensei seems to be scared of her"

tsk...whispers.You annoyingly said in your head.The lesson started and of course you doing two things. Listen and play with the tools. You never look someone on the eyes, scared that you'll find out something that supposed to be laid untold.

When recess came, you brought out your sweets and laid them on your desk. You love sweets and you will exchange anything just for your chocolates.

"Itona, aren't you going outside" your ears suddenly perched upon hearing the name. You looked and bang...It's the same boy who left you in the black abyss.

"sh*t" the (h/C) haired girl cussed as she saw the silver haired boy. She can't gain back her composure when the boy met her eyes. She stood up that startled everyone, they look at the girl weirdly when she walked toward the silver haired boy.

"Oi..what are you doing here?"-Terasaka

"(F/n)?"-Itona

*Pak*

Everyone's in wide eyes, no one dared slap Itona Horibe. The scarf of his head fall allowing his tentacles to move. Itona just joined the class because of what shiro told him.

"sh*t"-Karma Akabane

"let's get out of here"-Kanzaki

"(F/n)-chan..please get out before you'll get injured" you looked at Itona with dark auras coming out of him.

Scared. That's the first thing you first feel. You're not scared that you'll get injured, you're scared that Itona will hurt you.

Koro sensei is not here to stop Itona since he's out there buying pizza from Italy. The boys started to stop Itona but they're thrown out toward the wall.

"l-let hi-him be" you said even you're stuttering. It's your first time seeing Itona in that state. No matter what--you're ready to take the punishment.

*blam*

You were flying toward the wall. The pain on your back was bearable but the pain in your chest was unbearable. You can't believe Itona did hurt you.

"(F/n)-chan!!!!" Everyone, they're looking at the window and were about to get in but you gave them a glare.

"just hurt me--you've changed.You're not Itona anymore" the girl spoke up as she is standing infront of Itona. The boy stopped on his track.

"Come on hurt me!!!That's what you are right? Are you deaf? Why aren't you hurting me? Please, I won't keep my hopes up. You always leave people--no, people always leave me!!Tell me Itona. What are the things I did wrong?" she wiped her tears using her uniform. Her sobs echoed into the silent room. She's crying. For all those years, her emotions started to get visible. She's weak and vulnerabe, she wanted to look strong so people won't leave her again.

The next thing she knew..Itona is hugging her.

"gomen...gomen..(f/n)-chan" all the girl did was to punch lightly the boy's chest. All her body weakens and all she could do was to cry.

She's supposed to hate Itona

But here she's accepting him again. The walls she build in thick and length just shattered by a one sorry. She's a cold hearted b*tch that everyone called her, but she's just longing for someone.

"nyufufufu...another chapter in my story"and the yellow octopus just appeared earning a massacre of anti BB by Itona

"when did you get there!!"Every student gave him glare.

---
Konnichiwa minna-san..please vote and request.  Please bear with my grammars and such, I'm just an amateur writer who really wanted to write stories.