(reader x Karma)

"Ehhh...why are there writings on my desk" a (h/c) haired girl ask her classmates innocently when there are writings on her desk.

"I think it's Karma who did that"-Kanzaki..

"poor girl"-Terasaka

Of course (F/n) (l/n) is just a new student and the became the next target of Karma Akabane.

"hmm...I can just wipe it anyway" she said and brought out wipes in her bag. When she saw she got extra sketch pad, she brought it out and went to Karma's desk.

"What do you want?"-Karma

"I figured it out you like sketching. But my mom told me that it's bad to write on desk so I will give this to you" after she laid the sketch pad everyone laughed because of Karma's failed attempt to make (F/n) cry.

As the girl was about to eat the chocolates, Karma stole it from her hands.

"You like it?" the girl said and Karma nod waiting for her tears to fall, but heck.

"You can have all of this. I mistakenly brought them" the girl gave Karma the paper bag with the chocolates inside it. At this attempts the students who witnessed laughed their ass off. No one had ever saw (F/n) cried or burst out of anyone, she's the most positive and innocent. All they saw that she's always smiling and always gentle at everyone. She's smart but she ended up in E class because of her innocence.

When class had ended, Sugino invited her to study at the library which she agreed to it. Her heart would break seeing one of her friend in pain.

---
She opened the math one since it's her weakest subject. Every student who passed by at the (h/c) haired girl, they stopped to get mesmerized by her beauty. She's beautiful and innocent.

"Hey End class--that's our spot!!!"-Ren

But when a (e/C) orbs met theirs, they stopped on their track. It's (f/n)(l/n) and she's looking at them with that innocent eyes.

"Are you smart?" (f/n) asked

is she gonna ask me to be her tutor-Teppei

this might be the chance to ask her out-Ren

tsk...of course I'm smart-koyamo

hmm....that girl surely is beautiful-Seo

"of course we're smart--we don't even need to study" Ren the poet said proudly. Of course (f/n) looked at him amusingly.

"You said you didn't need to study right?"the girl asked and the E class looked at her with an eye being terrified. No one had talked back to the Big 5.

"you're right m'lady"-Ren

"Can we take this spot?You don't even need to study. Right?" the girl asked them innocently with curiosity in her eyes.

"ye-yeah. Let's go" Ren said and off they went to the sight of E class. Sometimes (f/n) innocence had a great advantage. She won't notice that she's already helping her classmates and she's already giving that vibe of her.

After they study, (f/n) is walking alone in the dark alley. Her friends wanna walk her but it's the exact opposite of her place and she didn't want to bother someone. As she was skipping happily toward her way home, a gang stop her.

"Hey miss" the leader called her and she looked with curiosity in her eyes. It's the 3rd time she went out of the house and enjoying life outside her house since her parents didn't allow her to get out because of her heart disease.

"What can I do?" she asked being helpful she is

"wanna have fun tonight?" the leader smirked

"Are we gonna play in the arcade?" she asked amusingly, she heard arcade is the best place to go to have fun. But her body flinch as the guys started to wrap their arms around her shoulder, she's scared. She don't know what to do but her tears started to fall out.

"Man, I'm jealous you made her cry while I had to attempt hundred times --but I'm f*cking pissed that you touch my Queen" the girl looked at the one who spoke and her cheeks turn red.

"KARMA" she shouted, wanting to hug him. (f/n) always wanted to be with Karma since she felt safe and warmth.

"close your eyes (f/n)" Karma said and she nod before closing her eyes. She heards sounds of beating, glasses were shattered, and she want to know if Karma is safe.

"you can now open your eyes" at this time, her tears fell and she hug Karma.

"I'm scared...I'm scared" her sobs echoed as she was hugging Karma. She felt safe and warmth and she feel that no one can hurt her anymore when she's beside Karma.

"I know...wanna eat ice cream?" Karma said and (f/n) nod happily before they stopped near the convenience store. (f/n) had chocolate while Karma had strawberry.

They eat inside in silence and all people looked at them amusingly

"Today's childhood is really amazing"

"The girl's too beautiful and the boy's too handsome. What a prefect match"

"Is strawberry really good"-(f/n)

"yeah...wanna taste" and (f/n) took a bite.

"wanna taste too?" and Karma didn't obliged and get a taste.

"I won't allow to let you walk home alone again"-Karma

"ehh...but I would be a bother"-(f/n)

"Atleast I know you'll be safe going home"-Karma

Eversince that day, Karma always walk (f/n) and always clingy toward her. (f/n) of course being innocent had her mind in curiosity.