I Know It's Wrong Part II: Harry Styles

Recap:

"Listen, Y/N, I just.. I don't know what to say... Plea-" I cut him off.

"I've heard enough Harry!" I said smirking. I ran up to him and smashed my lips against his. He immediately kissed back.

"You have been such a bad boy, Harold..." I said seductively in his ear.

He groaned and picked me up, so my legs were wrapped around his waist.

"Y/N you turn me on so much!" He moaned. He literally ran to his bedroom and threw me in the bed. It turned me on of how he was tying to hurry. He immediately took off his shirt and got on top of me. We made out for a couple of minutes. We pulled away and Harry lifted my shirt up, I arched my back to help him out.

"So beautiful..." Harry said while kissing in between my boobs.

"Harry, mmm..." I moaned at the feeling of his lips touching in sensitive areas.

He groaned and went down to my lower region. He hooked his fingers inside my pants and slowly pulled them down. He threw them across the room and came back up to kiss me.

I pulled away for a breath. He then took the chance to get up and strip into nothing but boxers. I gasped at the sight of him in front of me, only wearing boxers, with a big bulge.

He smirked and climbed on top of me. He kissed my boobs. I arched my back again having Harry's face buried in them. He put both of his hands behind my back unclasping my bra, while he was still kissing my boobs.

I was now only left in my panties. He got up one last time and took off his boxers. I laid there shocked at how big he was.

"Harry I don't think it's gonna fit." I said still looking at it. He smirked showing off his dimples.

He got on top of me and responded.

"Oh I'll make it fit!" He said then started to make out with me.

He pulled away once again and went down to my pussy. He pulled off my panties and threw them over to our pile of clothing.

Am I really gonna do this.. With my best friend? I questioned myself. Before I knew it Harry slipped into me. Pure pain erupted through my body.

"Ow Hazza it hurts!" I whimpered. He immediately stopped and looked at me.

"I'm sorry baby, I would take the pain away if I could!" He cooed.

A couple of minutes later Harry was stroking my hair trying it calm me down. I nodded signaling I wanted him to move. He smiled and he got in position.

He looked at me and thrusted in. There was a little bit of pain. But there's was a sense of pleasure in there. He kept thrusting and then I felt pure pleasure.

"Oh Hazza, Mmm it feels so good!" I moaned.

"Uh you like that? You like my big cock in your tight little pussy!?" He asked going faster.

I didn't respond, I couldn't the pleasure was to much.

"Use your words Y/N! " he commanded me going slower.

"Dammit Harry, yes I love it so much! Fuck me so hard baby!" I yelled to him.

He smirked and thrusted faster and harder. We both were in moaning messes.

"Oh baby, I'm so close!" He groaned.

"Ahhh I'm gonna cum!" I moaned.

"Y/N!!"

"HARRY!!" We screamed at the same time, as we came together.

He collapsed on my body as we both panted. I started to stroke his hair.

"Mmm.. I love you." He mumbled.

"I love you too Hazza!" I cooed.

We sat there for a couple of hours, talking and loving each other.

"Y/N , will you.. Be my girlfriend?" He asked me.

I smiled at him. "Yes Hazza! I love you!" I said kissing him.

We pulled away and our foreheads touched.

"I love you so much!" He said. We laid down and cuddle together.