Pale Feelings

Book: My creepypastas

First Name:Alvira(German)

Last Name:Schmidt(German)

Age:10

Appearance: Wears a long dress that hangs just below her knees, the dress is a crimson red and has dirt and a few tears. She has a fragile appearance and is quite thin, he skin is deathly pale. Her eyes are green and the colour is dull, her eyes are empty of emotion most of the time. Her hair hangs at her shoulder blades and is a very deep brown colour, her hair is always messy. 

Personality:Alvira always seems dull and emotionless, but she is actually very emotional and fragile. She gets emotionally hurt easy, but you'd never guess it. No matter what she is actually feeling, she will always look drained and tired. She is a great risk taker, and is quite bubbly if you live long enough to get to know her. She is very passive, but can become aggressive in confrontations or when blood lust takes over. She is very secluded and won't talk much, keeping all her thoughts and emotions to her self. She is very curious, like most young kids, and doesn't mind getting her hands dirty. She is a big daydreamer, and it gets her lost sometimes.

Important Information: She can control how another person feels, if you look into her eyes when she wants to control you, you won't be able to look away, her face will change as if she is showing emotion but she isn't, she is just expressing how you suddenly feel. Her lips are usually the only giveaway to how she actually feels as she smirks when she's got control over you, even if she looks fearful. She can only manipulate one persons feelings an thoughts at a time, and if another person steps in, she becomes overwhelmed. Alvira can make you do things you'd never of done on your own accord. She is not someone to mess with.

Other: She doesn't talk often, and when she does, it is barely a whisper, barely audible. If she tries to speak up, she will stutter a lot and her voice doesn't rise. She is very stealthy. She is a creepypasta so she does something right? She can kill someone easily by choking them to death with her own hands, her victims will literally get down on their knees so she can wrap her skinny fi guess around their throat. Or she will cause her victim to commit suicide.