0.8

[warning : long ass chapter, idk how i did it but my phone is telling me to stop lmao anyways enjoy]━━━━

━━━━

"the ship is sailing."

youngjae blushes more than he would like when he hears jackson say that. the four friends are gathered at jackson's apartment the next friday and all they talk about is youngjae's first date with jaebum. youngjae was so excited that he had trouble focusing on his classes and now that there's only a day left before his date, he's even more ecstatic.

"i want to be your wingman at your wedding," mark teases further more with a laugh.

"then i'll be your first child's godfather!" jackson exclaims.

"calm down, you two. it's a date, not a proposal event," jinyoung reminds them with a shake of his head.

"you're making embarrassed. stop it," youngjae mutters, the sound muffled as he rolls onto his stomach.

the three others laugh fondly and jackson gets up to lie on youngjae's back, making him shout.

"hey! hyung, you're too heavy!" he groans but jackson doesn't move.

"i don't want to. you're comfortable, baby bro," jackson smiles as he closes his eyes.

jinyoung rolls his eyes and pushes him with his foot, making jackson screech loudly as always. they all start laughing and youngjae realizes once more how lucky he is to have them.

"more seriously, what will you wear?" jackson asks, lying down next to youngjae.

"i don't know. something simple, i don't even know what we're going to do," the younger replies with a shrug.

"you need to look cute, okay? you have to make him fall for you," jackson says with a cheeky smile.

youngjae nods, smiling and fist bumps his friend.

✧✧✧

youngjae can't stop moving from excitement. he has been moving around his apartment, unable to think about anything else than his date.

from : future bae 💕

< hey, are you ready? i'm picking you up. i can't wait to see you, beautiful xx

it takes all youngjae's will not to scream.

> i am :) and how can you manage to make me blush by text??? 😳