part 9 the end

No one's POV
The death of ANIA made pj really depressed. He screamed."ANIA!!!!" He held on to ANIA and carried her outside the road. He cried. His cries were noticed by goth and palette. "PJ! What the hell happened?" Goth and palette saw blood dripping from ANIA'S body. They dropped on the floor. Pj hugged ANIA as tears ran down his cheeks. "I...Am...Sorry..." He said.

The news team got to know this. They interviewed pj. He cried in the middle of it.

When pj went home after the interview, his mind was filled with thoughts of dying and meeting ANIA in the afterlife. He, went to the kitchen and pulled out a knife. He placed it infront of his soul.

"I'll see you in heaven. ANIA"
.
.
.

He stabbed his soul. He died. His neighbour wanted to see him but when he opened the door and went to the kitchen... To his horror, he saw Pj's dead body above a pool blood. He called the ambulance. He was taken to the hospital. He died there. Their friends, families and the kids they took care of went to their grave. They left small notes of wishes of goodbye. This was the end of their existence.
.
.
.

Some where in heaven

"ANIA! I missed you soo much!" "PJ? What are you doing here? Did you die or kill yourself?" "I killed myself to see you." "PJ, you didn't have to..."

"We were meant be together"

THE END.

(A/N)
Thank soo much for reading this! I really hope you didn't cry! I am not going to continue this story(sorry!) remember to read my other story. Thank you for all your support throughout this story. I really hope you enjoyed it. Once again, thank you soo much.
~underfellLOVER123