13.Promises and Drama

Authors POV:

~~
After School The Next Day:
~~

Tomoe fixes up the garden some and Nanami walks back inside the school building for her stuff. As Nanami walks to class Tomoe runs off to the garden to answer his father's phone call.

"You fool! How dare you disobey my orders." Tomoe's Father, Mikage, shouts at him through the phone.

"Disobey what orders? I have the freedom to do as I wish." Tomoe hisses back.

"Listen here Tomoe, you will marry Yukiji and thats finial. Nanami will suffer the consequences if you continue your relationship with her." Mikage sighs. 

As all of this happens Nanami walks into class to see Kurama and Ami in the corner, Him looking away while she cries.

"Ami!" Nanami runs over to soothe her friend.

"Momo-zono..?" Ami covers her face with her hands.

"What's wrong? Tell me Kurama." Nanami looks to Kurama who looks like he might cry as well.

"W-we can't continue our relationship... My father found out about Ami and..." Kurama trails off.

"Fight back! Don't you want to stay together Kurama..?" Ami punches him in the chest softly.

"I-I do but... He threatened to hurt you and I... " Kurama bites his lip and sighs "Im sorry... Goodbye...." He makes his leave and walks out of the classroom, everyone watching him leave.

"Oh... Ami..." Nanami frowns.

"He's a baka!" Ami falls to her knees and pounds her fists to the floor.

"Do your worst, me and Nanami will fight you to the end." Tomoe pounds his fist to a near by wall.

"But have you considered Nanami's feelings in all of this? Does she know about Yukiji? Does she want to become your bride someday? Will she be happy? Does she even truly love you, or did you force your love onto her?" Mikage chuckles.

"W-well..." Tomoe's eyes widen.

Mikage starts laughing wickedly "Admit it, you've never once cared about what she thinks or does as long as you get to mess around with her is that it?"

"Your wrong! Nanami does love me and I love her." Tomoe hangs up quickly.

"Ami, let's get you to the nurses office so you can wash your face and relax." Nanami helps Ami up.

They both walk to the nurses office and Ami washes her face. Nanami fixes a bed and Ami lays down on it.

"So... Do you want to talk about it?" Nanami sits down on the edge of the bed.

Ami nods "Kurama and I had secretly been dating for a while now... We went on our first official date the other day... We even did 'it' together... And now he's telling me we can't be together because his father found out. Apparently he already has someone he is soon to marry..."

"Ami... I'm so sorry..." Nanami sighs.

"But I guess I am being selfish. I tried to fight a battle I know I'm going to lose. All the rich kids have a betrothed one, maybe Tomoe has a fiancé as well..." Ami trails off.

"No way. Tomoe would've told me if he did." Nanami pouts.

"What is wrong with that man!" Tomoe shoves his phone into his pocket "He acts like a child... If Nanami didn't like me she wouldn't spend time with me... Where is Nanami anyways?" He looks to his hand that he punched the wall with to see its bleeding.