The beginning

Okay. First i made this on my other account but putting it here now. This is the same first chapter as the other account no changes well except some spelling errors but nothing big :)

---------------------------------------------------

Blood splattered across the floor. Tears rolled down Yuui's eyes as the blondish brown wolf bit down into Yuui's eye, leaving him half blind. "No... p..plea..se...stop!" Yuui screamed at the top of his voice, hoping that the other wolf would do as he asked. "No....NO!"

-------------------------------------------

Yuui jumped up in his messy bed, crying. "It..it was all a dream." He said out loud as he began getting out of his bed, shaking. He then looked at the time and realized how early he actually got up; but it didn't matter to him because if he went back to sleep he would be plagued by his nightmares once again.

In his little room known as his house; he walked over to his small mirror that he had in his bathroom. Placing his hand over the bandages that covered his injured eye that would never heal. He sighed, a long and deep one. "Another day I guess" he muttered whilst getting his school uniform out of his small drawer in the corner of his room. He looked at his calendar that was placed up above and once again he sighed. Knowing that yesterday he turned sixteen and for a werewolf that was the time that they would sense their mate. He didn't want to have a mate, he didn't want to be related to the supernatural world at all, having feared that his past would catch up to him and supernatural beings using his power for themselves. He didn't mind sharing the lifestyle of a human, he thought it was neither boring nor exciting but at least he was a no one. As he walked to school he found himself being tailed by a dog. This was happening quite frequently recently but there was nothing he could do. Though he couldn't lead it to the school the only option he had was to tire it out.

Now being thankful of how he got up so early as he was being tailed by that dog for nearly an hour when the dog just gave up on following him. He got to his class by the late bell everyone staring at him like usual as he sat down at the chair furthest to the back. Yes. This was the usual.

"Look there's the parent killer albino!" People around him whispered."People say he only has one eye, that's what's behind his bandages. Isn't that gross!" He heard people say. He always hated the new year as he would always be the first thing the school talked about. But even though he thought that at his heart he truly didn't care. But he actually did wish the talk about him reached all of the town as well because due to his small and slender figure also his girly looks he could be mistaken as a girl a lot and a lot of punks would try to catch him. If they found out about how the school talks about him maybe they would leave him alone.

The teacher coming into the classroom pushed his thoughts away as he tried to pay attention. " Okay class, we have a transfer student joining us!" All of the class got excited with the girls shrieking and the boys questioning. Yuui looked like he didn't care at all and in truth he didn't. As the tall transfer student walked in all the girls faces went red. The transfer student had a god-like face and a tall strong body. He also looked like a genius. As the girls getting all excited ready to compete with each other for their place as his girlfriend and the boys getting ready to ask him to be their friend; Yuui just stared wide eyed shocked as he found out that transfer student was his future mate and the transfer student known it too; meaning he too was a supernatural creature.

"Everyone calm down! Give your name to the class." The teacher said to the transfer student.

"I'm Jayden Blood, please take care of me."