Came back

Hey so there is gonna be smut in this chapter. ;)

---------------------------

I grabbed my microwaved food out of the oven and began eating it. When Jayden and I finished our little make-out session in the car we had to say goodbye. So here I am, eating a microwave meal in complete silence having nothing to do. Once I finished eating I lay down and started daydreaming about Jayden. He was so perfect, no, he was beyond perfect. So handsome and muscular, when I was thinking I began to drool. Before I realised it, time had passed and it was already 10 o'clock.

I walked to my bathroom and brushed my teeth. Once finished I looked up to my mirror and there he was. The person that I never wanted to see again, my father. Tears welled up in my eyes, they were no tears of happiness but of sadness and fear.

"Hey, my little baby, how have you been doing?" he started. "Come on, not gonna give your old man a hug or a kiss? You shouldn't be surprised I already told y'all that I will find you and I'm gonna give you the time of your life!" He ended with an evil smirk. I was still too shocked to move as he began reaching up my shirt and tugging it off. I never lifted up my arms for him to take my shirt off.

"HEY DO WHAT I SAY 'CAUSE IF YOU DON'T THEN INSTEAD OF PLEASURE YOU WLL FEEL A WHOLE LOT OF PAIN!" He screamed in my ear and ripped my shirt in half which revealed my pale body. I still did nothing, I never even made a sound. I didn't want him to do this and I never will but if I plead for help who will come? No one came last time or the time after that or the time after that. No one came at all.

He bit down hard on my nipple which I groaned at. He began leaving bite marks all over my body also a few bruises and scratch marks. He tailed down my body until he got to the hem of my pants. That's when I retaliated. He began undoing the zipper to my pants.

"N-n-no stop it! H-hey s-stop it!" I begged him knowing how pathetic I sound as I kept on trying to push him away with kicks and slaps. But he never gave up, he never did. He grabbed my hands and held them above my head whilst his knees were placed on top of my knees stopping me from kicking. He took my pants off leaving me in my boxers.

"S-stop! Jayden h-help!" I screamed and my father thought it was useless. But it wasn't, surely it wasn't, I'm his mate he would come save me right? Ah, what am I thinking, I just met the guy today, I don't know a thing about him. Right when depression was getting to me the window inside my room shattered and Jayden appeared.

"So you are the bastard of a father now?" Jayden sent him a murderous glare but my so called father didn't even stop what he was doing. Jayden huffed and grabbed the collar of my fathers shirt and flew him across the room nocking him out cold.

(Sorry if you were expecting more!)

I sat up nervous about the whole thing when Jayden approached me.

"Hey baby, If you called sooner I would have came you know, so you wouldn't have all these bruises." He said sweetly.

"I-I didn't know if you would come or not."

"I'll always come for you baby, but emm... right now ehh..." He trailed off and turned away from me. I realised that I was actually completely naked right in front of him. I then looked back to him and saw that he was turned on. Unconsciously I grabbed it, it was rock hard.

"H-hey what are you do-ahh" he moaned when I moved my hand. I chuckled, it was fun teasing him like this. I undone his zipper and took out his huge member. I began sucking on it, from the top right down to the bottom, then I put the whole thing in my mouth. I bobbed my head up and down until he told me he was going to cum. I put the whole thing in my mouth once again and he cums in my mouth which I swallow. I looked back up at him to see him smiling at me and he wiped off the left over cum from the side of my mouth.

"H-hey Jayden." I stutter

"Yeah baby?" He asks.

"Can I-I have you inside me?" I request him feeling awkward since I said it so blunt.

"Anything for you, baby." He chuckles and picks me up. He places me over him so I am practically sitting on him. With no preparation, he lines me up with his member and shoves it into me. I moaned loudly.

"Shit, your tight!" Jayden said as we began making out. He picked me up and pushed me down again on his shaft. He done that and we were soon a moaning mess.

"I'm gonna cum." I said to him in between moans which he replied with a nod. Soon enough he came inside me and I came all over mine and his stomach.

We didn't need to know what each other liked because we had all eternity to find out.

-------------------------------------------

END

Did ya like? I never had much hope for this story but I done it for fun. This was actually my first story so yippee! I know it's short but I didn't know what else to put.