Chapter 7

All the creepypastas were down stairs waiting for the new creepypasta to come down so they could meet them.

They were waiting for a few minutes just talking to other creepypastas but, BEN kept asking were the new creepypasta was and why they were taking so long but, when Ben was going to ask another questin they heard a bloodcurdling scream. Everyone went silent. It was coming from Jeffs room.

Everyone stay here while I go check on our guest. Slender said out of nowere scaring a few creepypastas making the jump haft a mile. Before anyone could ask what was wrong Slendy was gone. Everone was still silent to see if they could hear anything on what was wrong but, all they got was screams. When no one could really hear anything but screams they were about to start to talk again but the screaming stoped and Slendy came down with a girl in his arms. She was limp in his arms. The only thing she was really doing was twitching, breathing and they could hear a few distinguished cracks. It was not a pretty sight.

Toby come forword child. Slender said in just Toby's head. Toby sucked in a big breathe and let it out. Taking a step forward Toby walked twords Slender and Y/n. Toby tryed to not twitch but, fuck was he nervous. He didn't know what Slender wanted and he didn't want to find out because sometimes Slender could give some harsh punishments. He could take it. When Toby got infront of Slender he looked at you to see you were limp in Slender's arms. The only problem was that you weren't twitching. This is bad.

Toby I want you to take care of her. She is like you. She has the voices. Hers are worse. You hac eto help her get better from this and when she is better bring her to me. Now go child. Toby outstreched his arms so Slender could put you in his arms. All th other creepastas were staring at the seen before them. They had no idea what was wrong with her because he only spoke to Toby. So, all the creepypastas were wondering what was wrong with her. It was killing them.

Children. All of yhe creepypastas looked at Slender to see what he wanted. You may be wondering what is wrong with her. Do not fret. She is fine. Toby will take care of her. When she is well rested and ready to go you all will meat her. For know go to your rooms and relax. I will call one of you to my office if I need to send you on a mission. Now go. All of the creepypastas went of yo there rooms to do whatever they do.(Ben playing videa games hehe had to)

     Child. Take care of her. She needs your help. The voices in her head sre bad. They are worse then yours. Now. Go. Soon Slender teleported, probably to his office. Toby just stared at were Slender onece was and sighed. Looking down at you he had a confusex face on. Youe couldn't really tell becasue of his orange googles and face mask but, under that he had his eyebrows scrunched up. He just sighed againing and started twords the stairs so he could get to his room. You were twithching again and the occasional crack could be heard. He was holding you bridal style while walking up th stairs. He had to get to the third floor so he could get to his room. He was the only one up there accept for Clockwork. She had her own room next to his but, most of the time she is in his room. They technically shared a room but, he didn't mind she was his girlfriend ofter all. He loves her with all his heart. If she would ever break up with him he would be torn apart. He wouldn't even be able to live with himself. He couldn't do it.

     No Toby you couldn't live with out her.

   Fuck. No, not know I can't deal with this know. Toby thought. Toby could control his voices most of the time but, not all the time.

     Why don't you go kill yourself before she breaks up with you. You know she will.

    Fuck off. I don't need this shit right now. Fuck yourself.

    Ohhh Toby you know I'm right. I am in your mind also. You have your doubts.

   The voices were right he did have his doubts but, he would not admit it to them. So, he just kept walking to his room. The voices kept saying things to him about how Clockwork would break up with him. He just kept walking. He was almost to his room when he felt a sharp pain in his mind. He groaned and fell to the floor on one knee and the other one behind him on his toes. He was not going to let the voices break him down just yet. He just had to make it to his room. Standing up, groaning, he started off to his room a few inches away. He had to make it. He just had to. He finally got to his door and kicked it open. He got in his room and went to his bed to set her down. He set her down and went to his cupboard and got out some pills but, before he could get them to her he blacked out.

923 words