Chapter 8

"I don't know where to start!" Wave said. "First, how about You get to know a few o four RainWing guests. Oh, and here." She said as she handed Deepsea a sapphire necklace. She took it, and draped it around her neck, many times.

She dove back into the water, and soon they were back at the Summer Palace. Deepsea got out first, followed by Wave, and the guards. "Attention! May I please have everybody's attention." Wave said, as she smoothly walked over to a raised platform with blue and white jewels encrusted around it.

"My Daughter, Princess Deepsea, has returned." She said, and looked down at Deepsea with a smile on her face. She walked off the stage to give Deepsea a hug. Wave felt cold, and she seemed to shiver every few minutes or so, but she seemed to shrug it off.

After Wave went back to the Deep Palace, Deepsea started walking around the Summer Palace to welcome their guests, although she didn't know what they were here for. Wolfsbane walked up to her, and bowed, all the way to the ground. "Hello." He said. "Are you done with you'r nap?" Deepsea said with a smile plastered onto her face.

"Hey!" He said, as he stood up, with an offended look on his face. "Stop trying to make me look bad. You know, you could use some touching up yourself. You don't look so good. You'r so dark, and you have stars on you'r fins, and-YOU'R A NIGHTWING!!!" He yelled.

"You'r a traitor!" He said. "Why did I trust you?" He said as he stormed off, to a sleeping cave on the side of the cliff. Now, everybody was watching her. She didn't know what to do.