Lonely Nights

Donald Trump heaved a sigh, scrolling nonchalantly through the web, occasionally pounding the mouse with a single finger as he strained to keep his tears hidden.

Something had caught his eye, a flashy and yellow advertisement, mentioning an application called Snapchat. Perhaps Donald could find love there. So taking that into account, Donald excitedly switched on his first generation iPod Nano, only realising now that he had been unable to download apps. He threw it into the trash can, which somehow deeply and spiritually represented Donald himself, and used his small loan of a million dollars to purchase the iPhone 7. 

After many moments of setting up his new phone, he rushed straight to the camera, photographing himself. 

It looked beautiful.

His orange, saggy double chin stood out, bits of his toupee flailing about due to the breeze caused by his pearly white desk fan. 

Now, with all of this sorted out, Donald could finally download the Snoop Chit Chats.

He opened the App Store, his heart racing at the phone's excellent quality. Though to his dismay, no results were in place for Snoop Chit Chats. 

Oh yes, silly Donald! The correct name for the app had been 'Snapchat.' What a silly billy, how could be possibly forget? Donald giggled to himself.

He downloaded the application, excitement flowing through his crusty, orange self. Once he finally opened Snapchat, he saw himself staring straight back at him through the screen. Tapping on his own face, a range of filters had revealed themselves -- Donald chose the puppy filter, of course. He simply looked so cute.

The small image of the ghost atop of the camera screen had turned yellow at once, notifying him that one person had added him. He checked who it was, completely baffled once he realised that nobody he knew bore such a name...

YaDaddyBoi Spaghetti ✨, it read. But who could this be?

Donald's brow furrowed. Before he knew it, showing up on his screen had been 'YaDaddyBoi is typing...'

Finally, the message came through. Donald opened it feverishly, sweat beading down his orange skin.

*°*

YaDaddyBoi: hi bb

KingDonald: wow who r u

YaDaddyBoi: thts confidential

*°*

Donald frowned, growing more anxious by the second. He continued to converse with YaDaddyBoi via Snapchat text.

*°*

KingDonald: nO wHo R u!!1!1

YaDaddyBoi: does it matter .. nway , asl ? 😍👌👅💦

KingDonald: dnt b a perv 😤😤

*°*

Donald quickly switched off his phone. What a strange person.

The internet had been a quite a daunting place, but being the fearless person he is, Donald John Trump refused to dispose of his brand new iPhone 7. 

He sighed, gazing out of his window and at the night sky. Each star twinkled, his brow furrowing as it entered his realisation that they had formed the words, 'Presidential Daddy Donald.' 

Donald gasped, completely taken aback. This was no longer a lonely night -- this mysterious person had now attached themselves to his heart.