Parties with Pence

Somewhat later that day, Donald met up with Mike Pence for breakfast in ought to discuss the mysterious YaDaddyBoi.

'Where do you wanna go?' Mike asked as they entered Trump's shiny black convertible Mercedes-Benz with a glossy and red leather interior.

Donald took a long, introspective look inside of his mind as he sat in the driver's seat. Finally, he decided on McDonald's.

'McDonald's sounds good,' he shrugged.

Pence drew the seatbelt over his chest and it made a clack sound. He assisted Donald in doing so too.

'Great, but remember -- safety first!' Mike said cheerfully.

Donald nodded and the engine whimpered to life. He sped down the streets, but who cares? The car sounded cool and laws didn't apply to Donald John Trump whatsoever.

Birds squawked outside of the window and Donald and Mike moaned in sync. Nature was so beautiful.

'Considering it's almost Christmas,' Mike suddenly spoke, 'maybe we could sing Christmas songs on our way to McDonald's?'

Donald nodded. He loved Christmas songs, especially the ones he and Mike Pence has created.

The two caterwauled:

'Jingle bells, Bernie smells,
Obama, go to hell!
Hillary, oh, what a prick,
That musty, crusty bitch!'

They sang all the way to McDonald's, the delicious fast food restaurant.

Donald and Mike exited the Mercedes-Benz and strutted inside McDonald's. Now, you see, pretty girls turn heads, but these two -- why, they broke necks.

'H-hi,' the adolescent female behind the cash register stuttered as they pushed all who were patiently waiting in line out of the way, 'is there anything I can get you?'

Donald's soggy tongue met his dry, crusty hands, and bringing it to meet his somehow oily toupee, he matted down the few untidy pieces of false hair.

'Happy meal for me, medium cheeseburger meal with no onion and no pickles and a frozen coke for Pence,' Donald said.

The girl nodded, however, Donald Trump hastily added before she could say anything, 'And give me the latest toy along with it, why don't ya?'

Nodding, the girl asked, 'Would you like the boys toy or the girls toy?'

Sweat headed down Mike Pence's face. He nervously eyed Donald.

'What toys are coming with the meals?' he questioned.

'Hot wheels for boys, Barbie for girls.'

Donald lips curled into the same smug grin as always, his head moving back slightly. He then leaned in extremely close, saliva flicking around inside of his mouth as he whispered, 'Toys have no gender.'

Mike Pence gasped.

'I never expected you to say that!'

Shrugging, Donald replied, 'I've been on Tumblr lately and I just feel so enlightened.'

Before Mike could respond, the girl behind the counter cleared her throat in ought to capture their attention.

'Look, we're going to need to make this fast.'

'Fine then, I want Barbie,' he eyed the girl. 'Unless you've got waifu pillows. In that case, I'm completely down.'

Many moments passed and no sooner had they left McDonald's, Trump suddenly being struck with an idea.

'I should rename the restaurant McDonaldTrump's!' his eyes widened in wonder. Pence giggled.

The two had entered Donald's shiny black Mercedes-Benz, it only entering their realisation now that they had not discussed YaDaddyBoi.

'Shit!' Donald Trump exclaimed, pounding his head against the steering wheel.

Pence glanced at him, his head slightly tilting in confusion.

'What? Oh yeah,' he paused for a moment. 'I've got a party on tonight, maybe we could discuss things there.'

Donald shook his head, engulfed by the never ending depression.

'I can't,' he said tautly, tears glazing his eyes over.

Mike's brow furrowed.

'Eh? Why not?'

Tears now drizzling down his cheeks, Donald sniffled, 'I just can't.'

Pence pursed his lips, somewhat concerned.

'You can,' he answered with a warm grin, 'I believe in you.'

Donald blushed, moaning slightly as he sat in the driver's seat. He pounded his foot against the acceleration pedal, the wheels screeching against the road as he sped down the street.

He dropped Pence off at his own house, then went back home. His Hatsune Miku poster had begun to peel off of his walls and he was almost certain that he was on the verge of tears once more.

'I have to be strong,' he whispered to himself. 'For Mike.'

All of a sudden, his phone vibrated. He received a Snapchat from YaDaddyBoi. Reluctantly, he opened the message.

As he caught a glimpse of the quickly disappearing photograph, Donald's gut felt as though it had collapsed.

Donald Trump had received none other than a naughty image. It was a most traumatic experience.