Princess Summoning

During recess, everyone avoided Saffron. Eric, Bryan, Michael, Cora, Alex, and Kerry were with Sabrina. They told her that Saffron no longer had members in her club.

"Everyone quit the Royal Astronomy Club?" Sabrina asked. "Why?"

"Because they're mad at her for not letting you in," Kerry replied.

"Yeah, and she won't let you in because she has a serious jealousy problem," Michael smirked.

Cora, Eric, Bryan, Alex, and Kerry smirked. Sabrina was thankful that her brothers and cousins were worried about her, but it didn't seem to make her feel any better.

"Folks, I appreciate that you're worried about me, but do you think it's wrong to feel bad for Saffron?" Sabrina asked. "She's probably lost her friends."

"Yeah, but it's her fault for leaving you out in the first place, sissy," Bryan pointed out.

"I know, but I wish there was a way to fix this," Sabrina sighed.

Suddenly, Sabrina's amulet started to glow. There was a lavender flash of light, and right in front of the royals was...

"Rapunzel!" the kids gasped.

"What are you doing here?" Sabrina asked.

"Your amulet summoned me, Sabrina," Rapunzel replied. "When its bearer is in distress, it'll bring a princess to help. So what's troubling you, my little pretty?"

The kids explained what happened recently.

"So Princess Saffron lost her friends because she tried to steal your friends and family away from you?" Rapunzel smiled knowingly. "Usually, a princess is summoned to teach lessons, and this Saffron really needs one."

"Well, she should be with Fiona," Cora told her.