∞ 39//Different Language, Different Signs ∞

It's VERY IMPORTANT. Please, please, please read it! I want to make sure no one is confused.

Sooooooo. . .

I wanted to clarify a few things, alright? There's this reader (he's British) that commented on one of the Chapters that my book may be wrong or the signs (for example in the ABC Chapter) may be written in a wrong way. And at first I was like, that's impossible, I looked almost all over online and people are using it like that. I saw for PSE signers and ASL signers. And yes, they have different ways of signing, but the ABC is the same.

And then it hit me.

He is learning BSL, which is British Sign Language.

Now, to avoid any more confusions. I will put down below a picture that shows of how the British do their ABC. Just take in mind that I am focusing on AMERICAN English. But, if you are from another country or speak in a different way like British people. Let me know. Comment down below and I will dedicate a Chapter for international people. This book is for everyone to learn. To have fun and either see ASL/PSE/or any Sign Language as a Hobby or as something serious and that you're in urge to know because of an emergency. 

I hope this helps clear up any confusion. At the end of the day this is in fact ASL, not anything else. But perhaps you feel like it's not fair. I may do an exception and write some Chapters regarding other Languages and what they Sign.

Now, down below is what I found of hat their ABC looks like. And it was just then that I realized that it was waaaaaaaaaaay different than ASL. You know what they say, you learn new things everyday, because I didn't know that.

XO, Happy Signing 💕

XO, Happy Signing 💕