Jessica x Ethan/Bestfriends

Jessica's pov.
"Hey Jessica" This cute football player said. He had blue piercing eyes, pink kissable plumped lips braces, a good hair style.
He flashed me a soft smile as he had his right hand on his backpack strap and his left hand in his pocket.
"Hey Christian" I said smiling in my seat.
As we started a conversation Ethan came in.
"Hey Jess." Ethan replied sitting next to me kissing my cheek.
"Hey Eth" I replied.
"So you two have a thing?"Christian asked hurt.
"Ethan?No were just close friends."As i finished with friends Christian's eyes lit up.
"Can I sit here?"I nodded my head yes as we started to have a different conversation.
"Can I see your phone?" I nodded my head yes and he was doing something on it.
"Jessica Jones?" The tea her called out as he had his small reading glasses on and paper close to his face and he glanced up at me waiting for me to acknowledge that I'm present.
"Here" I replied as I blushed.
Ethan looked pissed off as me and Christian kept talking.
"So you want to come over to my house ?" Christian asked with a wide smile.
I knitted my eyebrows and begin to laugh.
" For school purposes I mean" he asked while bitting his lip
"Wel-"as I begin to speak Ethan spike for me.
"No she is coming over at my house bud and I expect that you would be okay with it 'dude'" he replied all seriousness as he flung his arm around my neck.
Jealous much?
I smirk and start to wonder what was all of this over protectiveness was about but I really don't want to metal in tho.