Maya

"Maya, what the hell is going on?" It was Lucas. I was pulled out of the daze I was in as I stood there and looked at my ever-increasing swollen hand.
"I got your text , what is going on?"
Lucas looked at me, then down to my hand, and then over to Charlie, who was now nursing his jaw, and it must have all clicked in that moment. Lucas had Charlie pinned up against the lockers in two seconds flat.
"What the fuck did you do to Maya you asshole? I will kill you if you have hurt her!" Lucas hissed between his teeth. Riley and I stood there shocked looking at each other.
I walked over and tried to grab Lucas off of Charlie  before he hurt him or worse, got in trouble for beating the shit out of a high school student. I forgot about my hand, and I lurched back in pain and let out a small gasp when I grabbed at his arm. Just then I felt my whole body started to tingle and feel warm inside.
What the hell? What was going on? I choose to ignore the feeling and beg Lucas to stop. Farkle had to help me. "Lucas, take it easy man. Calm the hell down, dude; he's not worth not walking with your class ," he said in a soft and calm voice." Lucas managed to calm down and let go of Charlie .  Charlie left off running. And Farkle and Lucas were talking. Just then Riley asked me to let her see my hand." Oh fuck...Maya! Lucas! Farkle!We need to get Maya to the hospital like RIGHT NOW!" Riley  was screaming trying to get Lucas and Farkles  attention.
"Dude, listen to me; Maya is hurt. We need to get her to the doctor. Don't worry about that dirt bag Lucas. We can take care of him later," Farkle  said. If I had not known better, I would've thought he wanted to kill Charlie more than Lucas did."