2

3 hours later

I woke up with a terrible head ache. I raised up from my bed and held my head in agony and wince.
I looked up and saw a girl smiling hard "GUYS SHE AWAKE!!!!" I heard this girl yell, obviously making the head ache worse. I looked at her getting angry.
"Bitch wtf? Why are you yelling so loud!" I yelled . She jumped and had a scared lol on her face.
"IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRY IM SORRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY" She pleaded while getting her knees. Her feeling bad automaticity made me feel bad. This girl had read hair with a gray tee shirt and basketball shorts.
"Paris, get the fuck off of the floor.."  Another girl said as she came in from the door.
"Sorry" she mumbled getting up from the floor.
She rolled her eyes at "Paris" and turned to me.. "Hey Toronto, I'm London" She pointed at the girl with the red hair "and this is Paris.. "  Paris cheesed hard and waved at me in the face. "The other two are Milan and Asia..my advice is not to fuck with them. I already saw that you handle Milan but Asia is a bunch of trouble."
I nodded and smiled. Asia walked away and Paris walked into a room  and brought something back.
"See,I'm made you some tea!" She chuckled at herself "That rhymes."
I shook my head, First of all I have trust issues and since I lost all my memory I really didn't know what it was.
"No thank you Paris." I told her
"AWWWW, girl it's not like I put poison in it!" She laughed. I don't know what hit me but I took the tea and drank it. She smiled happily.
"You like?" She asked. I nodded,she cheesed and clapped really hard. She took the  "tea" and took the put it in the room  that it came out in. She ran back and sat down on my bed.
"SOOOOOOOOOOOO...?"she said cheesing really hard. I raised my eyebrow, trying to get what she was going to ask?
She rolled her eyes as if it was so obvious "How are you like doing with like processing?"
"Well I really don't know what's going on.."
She sighed " It's like hard to explain we really don't like to tell what happens because we don't wanna the newbies to like be afraid  and like run away.."
"Well what happens when you run away?" I asked curiously.
"Well you like... Get punished.." I laughed, knew no one can punish me other than. My  mother and father. (Lol not for long)

bye bitches hope u like the chap..