Bad Ending on Project Sonic ?

Tia: As you know SEGA  going to release Sonic,s new game with a code name :"Project Sonic." Here some theories that surround in my brain: are Project Sonic going to have bad ending ?

I see the trailer and others theories that Sonic going to have a bad ending but I don't think is going to be happen. But maybe it can be true. 

First theory:Eggman may brain wash Sonic,s friend to attack Sonic. Sonic don't have other way and he must kill his friends for saving Möbius. Then he going to defeat Eggman once for all. After he safe Möbius he gone away from the public and he going to act more serious, anti-social,and going to lose his friends. Without Eggman attacking and his friends by his side he going to feel empty. All of his cheerful side and his happy memory will be in his past.The good thing is Sonic will be more wiser and lot more smarter.Maybe Sonic going to have a new hobby like finding mysteries,drawing or what I more believe, he going to singing.

 Second theory: Sonic going to sacrifice himself for his friends and Möbius. After he harness the chaos energy it will explode. Eggman will be defeated and will never attack Möbius anymore but Sonic will died. 

Third theory: It will be a normal ending. Sonic going to win, his friends will be fine, Eggman will be defeated but he will try to defeated Sonic again. Same old story.

Pls tell me your theory about this Project Sonic ending.

Thanks <3