Prologue

*Elise

Something woke me up. A feeling. A feeling of his hand touching my skin...
Hugging behind my back. I faced him and he's pretending to sleep.
"Babe... Wake up." I said to him and his eyes are still shut down but his lips are asking for a kiss, I know he's peeking through that closed eyes. So I laughed and smiled, sat and pushed him away. It's the only thing to wake him. So I stood up. Went to the terrace and have a seat. Then I heard him laugh and his eyes are open.
"Did you just wake me for nothing?" He asked and I just smiled at him, and setted my eyes at the clouds. I assume it's 2AM. Then I heard his footsteps behind me. And I felt a warm hug.
"Congratulations, babe. For the first time, you woke up early." I said to him. Then he blocked the view by setting his face infront of mine.
"You're lucky that I love you." He said then made a cute face. Which made me laugh. Cause it's not cute. It's funny. Haha.
"Well, I'm done staring at the sky. So goodbye..." I said to him and went back to bed. As soon as I laid my body, he positioned himself on top of me.
"Hey... It's like... 2AM." I said to him and he chuckled,
"And so...?" He asked and I just laughed. Why can't I control myself to him. He's too irresistible. I love him that much.
"Well then." He said then kissed me. And I turned off the lamp beside the bed and he proceeded kissing me.
I can't believe that now, I'm his girl but back in the days... I'm just a fangirl.

My Only One
© thesociopathicgirl
[Simone Angelica]
😂😍💘🙌🏻🔥