New School

Blaze POV:
*Wakes up and yawns* " Today is the day". I remembered when I had to go to my old school. That sucked. Now I get to start all over and go to a new one. I slip on a purple blouse and jeans, I ran to the bathroom and brushed my quills. *Thinks What should I do with my hair?* I check the clock and quickly tie my hair up in a ponytail , Good enough. I grab my bike and backpack and make my way to school.
Skips time to arriving at school
When I get there I see 4 boys in letterman jackets laughing with each other. I
lock up my bike grab my backpack and head inside the school. When I get inside I am greeted by a girl. I then learned her name was Rouge.
Rouge: Hi, I'm Rouge, and welcome to Westfield High. I'm sure we will be besties!
Me:Hi my name is Blaze * I say shyly*
Rouge: Oh there's no need to be shy come on I'll show you around.
* The bell rings*
Rouge: I guess I'll show u around later.
Me: ok
Rouge: *looked at Blaze class schedule* Hey we have the same classes! Well let's go to English class!
*We arrive at class*

Normal POV

Blaze walks into class with Rouge,and Rouge introduces her to her friends
Rouge: Girls this is Blaze she's new but she's totally cool.
Blaze: Hi * smiles at them*
Rouge: Oh Blaze this is Aurora,and Cream

Blaze POV

They both smile at me and say Hi
*thinking* Hey my first 15 minutes at school and I have 3 friends!
The Teacher walks in
Teacher: Hello class we have a new student her name is Blaze I want u all to treat her with kindness and respect.
SKIPS TIME TO LUNCH
I get my food and wonder where to sit just then Rouge waves at me from across the cafeteria. I walk across to her and sit down.
Rouge: Hey Blaze how's ur first day of school?
Me: Great!
Rouge: So u like sonic then?
Me: What?!?!?!
Rouge: Oh I saw you staring at him in History. Don't lie.
Me: *Blushes* OK maybe I do have a crush on him.
Rouge: I knew it
Me: Does he have a girlfriend
Rouge: Oh yeah he does her name is Amy and watch out for her she's CRAZY
Me: What do u mean
Rouge: If any girl walks up to Sonic she will literally rip ur hair out of ur head
Me: Woah Geez she is CRAZY
Rouge: Yeah I know right

Sonic POV

Today was the day the new girl came. On the outside I couldn't care less, but when I saw her she was beautiful. Then I thought about Amy. Oh dammit I hate Amy she won't let me near any girl!
LUNCHTIME
I sit with my bros and look over at Blaze sitting with Rouge. Just then Amy comes over
Amy: Watch ya looking at Babe * She looks where I'm looking and frowns*
Me: *Thinks* * Oh shit she saw me looking*
Amy: Babe why are you looking at HER when you can look at ME
Me: * Trying to lie* Er.. I was just thinking how ugly she is and how beautiful you are!
Amy: That's my Sonic
Me:Thinks* I'm not your anything*
Amy: * Laughs * For a second there it looked like u liked Blaze.
Me: What I don't like Blaze I like you
Amy: I know I'm just so likable
Me Thinks * Oh yeah Likable perfect way to describe yourself *
Amy: Anyway I'll see you after school Babe * She kisses me on cheek*

Blaze POV

I see Amy kiss Sonic.
Rouge: Come on Blaze there's plenty more fish in the sea!
Me: Ya your right