Chapter 31.

The next morning I woke up alone. I blinked and yawned. I wrapped the extra blanket around me and headed for the shower. I dropped the blanket on the floor and put on a robe. I grabbed my tooth brush and placed some toothpaste on it. I started brushing my teeth and looked at myself in the mirror. Nothing has changed after last night. Last night certainly was a moment.

When I was done with brushing my teeth, I stepped into the shower. I turned on the hot water and let the steam consume me. I sighed and smiled.

After a few moments I was done showering. I dried myself off and went to get dressed. I wore a basic white v-neck and black jeans. I then put on my all black biker boots. Now it was time for my hair. I went back into the bathroom and dried my hair first with a towel. I was going to let it air dry. If I used the hairdryer, my hair would look crazy. My curls were big enough. I then did my make up, nothing to heavy. I never did my make up heavy, it was always very natural.

I was finally finished and was just about to walk out the door, when the door opened.
"You're awake."
I instantly blushed, just by seeing him.
"Sorry I couldn't wake up next to you. An emergency meeting was brought up." He explained. "It's okay. There was a emergency." I questioned.
He nodded. "Unfortunately there was."
"What happened?"
"The hunters where near or area last night, which means we are very close. Isaac and Andrew followed them until they lost sight of them. The worst thing was the fact that they were carrying silverbane."
I was a bit worried now. "What is silverbane? "
"A weapon of poisoned silver. Deadly to werewolves." He said slowly.
"They could've been killed last night." I said shocked.
"I don't think they would attack like that, but if they did, than yeah."
I let out a deep sighed. This was phase one of danger.
-

"Today we are going to start with the running hunt. Nor alpha Kai or I expected last night." Roman said. Kai nodded his head.
"Because of what we found out, we are forced to take measures. We are not planning on letting anyone die." Roman said. Kai stood up, "Exactly. Winning for us means, everyone is still alive and well enough to go home."
"Yes. We are hunting in two groups. You have the list of the groups." Roman said to Kai. Kai nodded, grabbing the paper that lay in front of him. "One group is riding with alpha Roman and the other is riding with me. Roman group consist out of: Luna Mila, third in comment Andrew, Beta Jason, Skyler, Gemma, Felix, Oliver, Adeline, Lupus moon second in command Greyson, Graham Arabella and Stella. My groups consist out of: Luna Avery, ..." People started to look at me. Which made a lot obvious. "- third in command Archer, Beta Quinn, Isaac, Ezra, Lachlan, Gavin, Marley, Darkmoon second in command Theodore, Jasper, Chloe and Mia. Then, Shadow Hunters Reed and Ravi will also join us. Reed will join Roman's group and Ravi mine. Axel and Phoebe are the Lupus moon home base and Thomas and Clara are the home base of The Darkmoon pack. Prepare yourself, We are leaving in a hour. That was it." Kai finished.

Everybody started to stand up and leaving the living room. Of course Marley, Stella, Arabella and Quinn wouldn't leave me alone. What they just heard, was a total surprise to them. Luckily I wasn't the only one who was bothered, Looking over at Kai, the guys were just as all over him as the girls were with me.
"Look at you, we finally have a Luna now." Stella started. I didn't know what to say. The were so excited about it. "How was it?" She then added.
"Stellaaaaa!" I nagged.
"Yeah Stella, You can't ask that." Marley said.
"I agree, private matter. If It was alpha Clark, you wouldn't want to know that." Arabella argued.
"I think Stella would want to know all about it." Quinn said, laughing.
"Oh whatever. It's juice." Stella argued back.
-

"When I got into this whole new world...I didn't think it had such dangerous sides to it." Quinn said. We sat outside on the grass in the garden.
"I understand what you mean. It's not an easy world." I said.
"It all felt really good in the beginning, but now- In less then thirty minutes we are going to hunt a group down. I'm not even sure if I can fight."
"Me neither, but that doesn't stop the fact that I'm willing to try."
"I'm going to try. Thats for sure, but I don't want to die." She said sounding very afraid.
Quinn was really afraid. I didn't blame her. "You are not going to die." I said.
Her eyes started to water. "Quinn, come on. Don't cry. We are all going to protect each other!"

My instinct told me to turn around, Lachlan stood there, looking worried. I gestured for him to come forward. I stood up and gave him a quick nod. He nodded back and then sat down next to Quinn. I left them alone, he could calm her best.
_

Entering the house, I met Greyson and Kai talking in the living room. When he noticed me, he immediately stopped talking. Greyson looked at me and smiled. I frowned, giving him an unsure smile. I guess Lachlan was also with them, but left when he felt that his mate wasn't okay.

"Is Quinn okay?" Kai said, breaking the silence.
"Yeah, she will be. She's just really afraid. That's all." I said sadly.
They both nodded, looking worried.
"There is just still much to figure out for Quinn, you know- like her own strength for starters. "Kai said.
"Yeah. With time she will."
"Exactly." Kai agreed.
-

"Does everyone have on their protected silver? And Goldtoxic."Roman asked loudly. Protected silver was a silver sheet that you had to wear underneath your clothes. Goldtoxic was a poison golden knife. Deadly to human. If it gets in contact with your skin, your skin get infected immediately. Everybody answered yes.

"Alright, let's go!" Kai said.

Mated pairs who were not in the same group kissed their goodbyes. Kai and Roman were discussing their last things and after that we started running. Everybody runned in their human form. Changing was only allowed if it was necessary. 

I ran next to Kai and I was surprised that I was keeping up. Kai was after all the fastest runner. We were heading North east as the others were running North west.
"How you like the new name?"
"I like it." I smiled.
"It fits perfectly. That's what I think."

"Young Alpha, we should go left here." It was Ravi who spoke.
"Got it." Kai replied.

We run for a while, we even had passed past the lake. We stopped when the smell of the hunters was starting to fade away. Kai told Archer and Theodore to watch the group. Kai and Ravi went ahead, to pick up the smell again. They would come back when they found it.

"I hope they don't take long." Quinn said.
"Kai is very good at hunting and Ravi, well don't have to say much. It's is profession. So, they should come back soon." Marley said.
"Yeah, I agree. They-"

"Alright guys, let's move on." It was Kai who spoke.

"See." I told Quinn. She looked very unsettled.

"Do we still have far to go?" I asked as I met up with Kai.
"No, it's crazy, but we should be near soon." He said.

After running for almost forty-five minutes, we came to a stop.  "It should be here." Ravi said looking around. We stopped in the middle of nowhere, how could this be it.

"Oh brother, you won." Turning around it was Reed who spoke. Roman's group was here as well.

"This is it brother." Ravi said a bit confused to his brother. "Yes it is, now let's find it." Reed said.

"Find what exactly. A tree. Wet grass." Stella said sarcastically.
"Stella!" Kai warned.
Stella rolled her eyes, then looked away.
"Young alphas, this is the place. Believe us or not." Ravi said.
"I know." Kai said, looking around.

"It should be here, but we lost trail many times. Don't you think we should see a building at least." Roman said.

I walked around, looking down at the grass. If it's here, how come there is no entrance, no nothing. Just trees. I took three steps forward, then three steps to the side and stopped in front of a tree. I noticed that this tree was very different from the others. 

"Avery, you're okay?" It was Arabella. She walked up towards me. " What's wrong."
"I don't know. This tree is very different from the others." I touched the tree and the ground started moving.

"Guys..." Arabella said slowly. "Avery found something."
"What is it?" Roman said. Everyone came forward.
"Oh, how did you know." It was Chloe who spoke. There was a stairs that went down.
"We told you it was here. The young Luna here believed us." Reed said, crossing his arms.
"I did too." I was Stella who said that. Everyone turned to Stella. "What?!" She shrugged.
"No sound. Let's go." Kai said. We all slowly went down the stairs.

Now we were really in it...No turning back now. Phase two of danger.