7. Were what?

(Reds P.O.V)

W-what is this. What happened? W-where's Barney? Im on his bed?

"Barney?" no reply

I I got up and walked around the room for a second to make sure I could keep my balance before I left Barneys room. When I was finally able to walk alright I got up and walked out to the main room. He wasn't there either. I waked into the kitchen and finally I saw something. Barney was asleep with his head on the table and a bowl of food infront of him.

"Barney. Barney sweety wake up."

Barney:"W-what? RED!!! YOU'RE  AWAKE?!"

He got up and wrapped his arms around me. I felt safe again when he did that.

"Barney. What happened to me?"

Barney:"Well um. You maybe. Kinda. Are able. To turn into a werewolf now..."

"W-WHAT??? How,-, how do you know this.?"

Barney:"I guess I can't hide it from you anymore. There's no reason. Red, j-just watch."

Almost instantly after those words came out of his mouth, his eyes changed to a purple color. His hands turned to claws and and he started to grow fur. His fur was a somewhat purple brown.

Barney:"Im sorry I had to hide it from you. I had no choice.  Madam Mou was watching. SHe said if I disobey her command she'll set me back a century. I couldn't risk that. Now I know you you proplably have alot of questions. But. I can't awnser anything right now. Ill have to explain at a different time. After you meet MadAm Mou. It will be another week before you meet her. So we will talk lightly about it till then."

"S-should I be s-sc.."
(Idk what you would call this cause its not full smut. But idk if its fluff. Idk all if you a child don read this.)
He cut me off by pressing his lips against mine. He was in his human form again. I guess I was too. He kissed me deeply. I could feel the passion grow more intense with every second it went on. He walked  us twords his room without parting and he pushed me on his bed. He was standing over me with a devilish smirk on his face. Then he worked his hands up to the bottom of my shirt. I blushed as he pulled my shirt of me and threw it on the floor. He obviously saw it because his smirk somehow grew and he got on top of me. He started lightly sucking on my neck. I knew what he was doing. And so did he. He found my sweet spot right away. I moaned lightly. He giggled and started grinding on me. I felt my member get harder.

(Barneys P.O.V)

I started grinding on the new found wolf. I started stroking his somewhat hard member through his jeans. He moaned lightly. I stoked it faster and he got a bit louder. Then I stopped. I knew he didn't want to but. Im gonna save this till after he meets MadAm Mou. I got off of him and I heard him growl.

"Don't growl at me. Its rude." I smirked and walked into the kitchen.

Red:"Leaving me like this is rude too. So ima complain." He said in an angry sexy voice. Hes trying to tempt me. It was going to work if he kept that voice and additude up.

"Not gonna work babe. Sorry." I sprinted to the kitchen before it did work.
He growled again when I walked out of the room. I smiled and started to make us both food.

After we ate we both fell asleep in my room.

I woke up in my bed again with Red cuddled to my chest. I didn't want to move. So I didn't. I layed back down and fell asleep again. I have alot of explaining to do when he wakes up.

////****////****////****////****///

HEY GUYS BobbieBea here and I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I don't really have anything to say really. But I do have a question. Do you like the plot twist? I rally hope you do. if not. Well I fucked up now didn't I. 

Well I hope all have a good day and or night stay fabulously weird my friends And GOO BYYYY😘😁