Chapter 1

Hello everyone :D this is the first chapter of my book.I think in my opinion my prologue wans't that bad.Since i'm not the best writer.So yeah.I'm pretty bad at this but i'm still going to write and see how far I get with this book.And I hope you guys like it.

********************************************************************************************************

             "WHERE IS SHE!"Everything was silent.

           "I SWEAR WHEN I FIND HER I'LL KILL HER!"Small giggles were scattered through the room.

                                 Here I was under the kitchen cabinet trying not to get killed by my pissed off older brother.I 'accidentally' tye died half off his shirts and hid the rest.So now he was probably was walking looking like a rainbow threw up on him.I guess that got him angry.Who knew?

                                   I heard sneaky foot steps tiptoing their way to the cabinets.Before I could think of an escape plan the wooden doors flew open and I was pulled out with great force.My brother placed me on the kitchen counter and smirked at me.Oh shit!

                        I knew what that smirk meant.I tried to escape but I got soaked with orange juice.Well at least I liked orange juice.I started licking my arms and looked up to find a disgusted male in front of me.

                        "You can't mess with me,"I wickedly smiled and hopped off the counter.I then made my way to my room.Passing the livingroom,letting everyone in clear sight see my orange soaked appearance.I heard their little snickers too while I was walking along.   

                      I got upstairs and took a long shower.Once I finished I put my hair in a high ponytail and     dressed up in my comfy sweats.My door opened and a familiar sent hit my nose.

                     "Well this is the first time anybody has seen their soon to be Alpha drenched in orange juice,"my friend,Noah beamed at me.

          I spun my head around with a grin,"Yeah well i'm not like most Alphas."He grinned back at me and threw something at my face.I picked up a letter from the wooden floor from where it had fallen and analyzed it.It was covered in leaves and dirt.

                  "Where did you find this?"I asked,it looked old but I knew it wasn't by the date written on it.

                "It was by that small lake that is north from here next to that eerie looking oak tree.I was on guard duty looking for any sign of danger and found it sticking out of the ground never mailed." He explained.I nodded and mumbled a thanks as he stood and left.It had a scary presence and made me feel uneasy.

                       I went to my father's study since I knew he was already here and plopped onto one of the chairs.My dad looked at me with a small smile but changed into a confused look once he saw my eyes.

                       "What's wrong my little angel?"He asked.The letter was on his desk in seconds then he took it and examined it.He opened it and ordered me out of the room.Well that was...strange.My wolf,Alex said to me.Yeah I know what do you think it said?I asked.I don't know,but it couldn't have been good.She replied.I left it at that not wanting to be bothered with the suspense.

    A Few Hours Later.

                         "NOOO STOP TICKLING ME,"One of the little pups screamed.Right know I was playing with some of the pups in the pack.I was playing tag and I just caught one of them called Daisy.I placed her on the floor and started running,well more like speed walking.