What i want most ( harry styles fan fiction)

Ashlynn's pov :

I have no clue what my childhood is like it is ..blank. Empty... , I have no memories nothing ,I'm in a foster home stuck for life .As I sat there quietly in the dark piercing night I thought about when I would finally leave .thinking next week but no actually its tomorrow I'm 18 so I can leave . the problem is I don't talk and I have no friends what so ever. hmmmm life is pretty hard expecting everything to be easy when its really not. What am I gonna do I've looked in the homes library and there's an apartment for sale . near a Barnes and Noble. Where I assume ill be working .

Harry's pov :

"guys how many times to I tell you clean your rooms? I don't get it everyday I tell all of you ." I replied

"well .... well.... we have better thing to do like eat duh!" Niall replied like a demanding kid wanting candy

" and not to mention ill add on Niall, we need to read and study for exams." Liam exclaimed

" um buddy hate to break it to you but we don't have exams anymore Liam.." Zayn said willingly

"guys focus! there's a new person moving in and we will welcome who ever it is " Louis said

Ashlynns pov :

"urgh cant move my suit case. crap .. maybe I should've packed less in this case." I mumbled in my head

" let me help you ." a blonde haired boy said lifting my luggage like it was a feather

I smiled letting him know that I said thank you . but then that moment ended cause then he asked me for my name . I stood there and tried to explain how I don't talk but he thought we were playing some game. then I suddenly noticed a cute curly haired boy appeared .

" she doesn't talk you idiot , and the manager said her name is ashlynn , and she's shy so don't scare her." he replied like he knew me

I gave him a thumbs up and then smiled at the curly boy , then the blonde headed boy shoved him a little and curly landed right on me. as we stumbled into the wall . my breathing got heavy and I started to blush , but the feeling ..... boy I never felt this way before only cause I never dated anyone but then again he was right there , staring at me with his beautiful green eyes and I stared back with my blue ones.

Harry's pov:

Niall pushed me into this very beautiful girl named Ashlynn with tan skin, long dirty blonde hair , blue crystal eyes . but she was very beautiful with her ripped shorts and her nice black muscle tank that said Tokyo Osaka Nagoya , with her red converses and that red bandana around her head with a bow and her hair up in a cute messy sock bun . that's when I noticed her heart picking up speed and her blushing. I smiled at her in affection all I heard was yelling in the back round when I was pulled out of my trance of checking Ashlynn out.

" EARTH TO HARRY , LOVER BOY , HAZZ , CURLY,GREEN EYES, FOUR NIPPLES ,HEY, CHEEKY, FLIRT HARRY!!!!!!!!!" Niall was screaming

" huh what ?" I replied getting out of my trance

" you are still on Ashlynn , she is waiting ." Niall said impatiently

" shoot Ashlynn ..sorry I was just lost in a trance ." I replied backing away

Ashlynn smiled at me and walked away will turning around every 5 seconds smiling , that was such a turn on she's so cute and how she walks and her smile and everything about her is ....... perfect.