What have you done Tucker

Note- this is about season 12 all the Freelancers or Alive on chorus

Tucker was currently in the temple of procreation alonetalking to Santa ( the alien AI). 

Tucker - so what exactly happens to the inhabitants of the planet if this temples activated you didn't really go into much detail when you were telling us about all the temples earlier.

Santa- if this Temple is activated everyone will start to hunt down  one specific person of the opposite gender and the one they hunt will not hunt them down but will subconsciously have a need for them as well but  will fight back and run to give them a challenge and prolong  the hunt .

Tucker - if I were to activate this Temple I would probably be captured so always wondered what be like to be on bottom bow chicka bow wow. Anyway anything else to know.

Santa - yes those of the same gender my team up to capture the ones they're chasing , And anyone in the temple will not be affected when it activates.

Tucker - ok well I better  get back bye. 

Tucker takes out her energy sword then activates it then trips and activates the temple. There is a rumble and a blast  spreading acrostic the temple.

Santa - it would seem the temple has been activated

Tucker - well then deactivate it

Santa - I cannot it will only be over once the hunt and mating is complete. It would be best if I stayed with you.

Tucker- oh no, I wonder what guy will hunt me down.