You're really falling for that donut

Back with Tucker and Santa

After helping South catch Wyoming Tucker went to the new Republic's old base and went straight to the armory. " what are we doing here" asked santa. " I need to get weapons case I'm attacked how to get capture devices" she says. Tucker grabs a sniper rifle and a magnum pistol as well as several hand cuffs and puts the weapons on her back. Santa reappears on her shoulder "York has just been captured by north" " weird I would have thought it would be York hunting north, oh well time to mark them off the list" Tucker said. When she goes around the corner to the second part of the armory she finds a gun pointed at her head. " son of a bitch" she yells in Surprise 

Standing in front of Tuckerman was doc/ o'mallie with o'mallie in control pointing  a magnum pistol at her head. " muhahaha well it seems you're all alone " cackled o'mallie( I'm just calling. Doc / O'Malley whoever is in control at the moment) . Tucker groaned" oh man what the fuck do you want". " you're going to help me find and capture donut if you don't all rip out your eyes so you can watch as the bleeding stops when I rip out your heart hahaha". Tucker shivered at that thought. " oh sorry about that but yeah our gonna help" Said doc." Yeah I don't think so" she said not liking the idea of donut being in the hands of O'Malley even if Doc is in control for part of the time.

O'Malley looked pissed " fine be that way just means more fun for me and more torture for you". " what" dreamed Tucker in terror and turned to run , but then she  she felt pain and knew O'Malley knocked her out. There was only on they going through her mind " fuck" for everything went dark.

When Tucker stated to wake up her vision was very blurt but when it started to clear up she noticed that she was taped to the ceiling of what looked to be a hallway, and that she didn't have any armor on. " well it looks like sleeping Beauty is awake " Said o'mallie walking below her.

" let me down o'mallie " she said struggling to get free. " Not until you help me capture donut and if you don't I'll torture you" Said o'mallie " no, you'll just stay up there" Said doc. Tucker groaned" fine  I'll help you can't return it and get her in your bed bow chicka bow wow".

Doc cut Tucker down make her fall" how how many times am I gonna fall today, so got a plan". " yep we are going to lure donut to the temple of interior decorating and ambush her" Said doc.

At the temple of interior decorating 

O'mallie was working at a console " alright Tucker iv set up a hard link " " bow chicka bow wow " " as I was saying now call donut and trick her into coming here" . Tucker goes to the console and calls donut " hey donut " " oh hhhhheeeeeey Tucker how's your day been" says donut really cheerily." Its been terrible" Rucker notices paint in the back  ground " donut what have you been doing" " painting the base". Tucker hears o'mallie yell to hurry up " hey donut want to meet me at the temple of interior decorating " " sure see you there this is going to be so great we can talk about this stuff when I get there" Tucker ends the call. " There done she'll be here soon " Tucker told o'mallie.  " excellent every thing is coming into place and soon donut will be mine muhahaha ".

When donut shows up 

" hey Tucker you here " yelled donut " yeah come in donut ". " so Tucker why did you want to meet". Tucker ignored donut and had a look of guilt on her face " I'm sorry donut he made me do it " " what are you sorry is this a replay of the meta and Washington shooting me"  asked donut with a look of confusion.  "She's sorry about me " Said a voice behind and she turned around to see o'mallie. 

Before she could react o'mallie punched her in the making everything go black. O'mallie turned back to doc " thanks for the help Tucker " Tucker just sighed and walked away.