A Quiz Results

So I, Crystal-chan, took a quizzy here

Diabolik Lovers

Shu: *groans and pushes a pillow into his ears* Too noisy. . .

Reiji: Tsk. That young lady's manners are deporable. She's messy, immature, talks back, and- *rambles on*

Ayato: *instant blush* *awkward cough* W-what about her? Shit, no, I didn't stutter! She's alright I guess. . .

Kanato: Hm. . . she's too loud. What do you think Teddy? Should we get rid of her~?

Laito: Fufufu~ bitch-chan is loud~ I bet she's even louder in bed- *shot*

Subaru: Reiji hates having her over, but I don't mind her.

Ruki: The loud brat that lives with the Sakamakis? Hmph. For once that pidgeon and I agree on something.

Yuma: The sow's alright. *smirks* She's not afraid to get her hand dirty or let loose and have fun. Having her over's a nice break.

Kou: *light blush*Ah, M. neko-chan is so cute and fun~! Hmm, but. . . I've seen the way Ayato looks at her. . . *smirks* that won't do at all, now will it~?

Azusa: Oh. . . Eve. . .? She's. . . always so. . . nice to me. . . *faint blush*  

Ouran High School Host Club

Tamaki: Ah, what a perfect little princess~! She's not very lady-like, but there's something about her. . . *goes of into Tamaki fantasy land*

Haruhi: Tamaki-sempai really seems to like her. It's a shame we don't have too many classes together. I'd like to get to know her better!

Hikaru: The boss just loves her-

Kaoru: -and she always helps us play pranks!

Kyoya: *jots down notes* Hm. I can't say that i particularly enjoy her presence. Her incredibly loud, annoying presence. . .

Honey: *giggles* I love (Y/n)-chan! We always eat cake together, and she comes over to play with me and Usa-chan!

Mori: *nods in approval*

Renge: We're best friends! I just love her to death~!

Black Butler

Ciel: Tch. Such an immature brat. I swear. . . *grumbles*

Sebastian: My master. . . does not speak kindly of her, but I honestly don't see anything drastically wrong with her. A bit too much energy, perhaps. A bit like Lady Elizabeth.

Finny: Ah, (Y/n)'s so nice! Whenever she comes over to the mansion we plant flowers in the garden together! *blush* I really enjoy her company!

Mey-rin: She's a very lively and fun girl, yes she is! A good shot, too!

Bard: Tch. She's always buggin' me about my cookin' skills, but sometimes she'll have a flame thrower battle with me just to rile up the young master.

Alois: Claude! I want her! I'm going to keep her and make her allllllll mine~! *giggles*

Claude: Honestly, I'd rather die than have that vile vermin enter the Trancy estate. . .

Grell: Oh, she's such a lovely doll~! Always cheering me up and inviting me to parties~! Such a dear!

 Yeaaaaah