Chappy 17 :P

Stiles pov.....
It was after the fight and I had just called Percy and he was on his way with the others. I believe I was still in shock, but after all I have been through I must always be in shock! Anyway, after what felt like forever a car pulled up and Percy and the gang got out of the car. He took on look around and asked, "Monster fight?"

I nodded as an answer. He walked over to me and put his hand in my shoulder and looked me in the eye and said, "We will find him."

I nodded once more. He sighed and started looking around. All at once the Annabeth girl calls out, "I found their trail!"

All our heads snap up and we start to follow her. "Stop, guy for a moment I have a friend I would like to call that will be able to help us!"

Percy turned to me and asked, "Are they completely trustworthy?"

I nodded and hit send. He answered in less than 3 rings. "Hey," was all he said.

"Hey, we need your help." I told him.

He sighed and asked, "With what?"

I felt a smile come to my face. "Some monsters took Scott and we need some help kick some asses. You in?"

He seemed to hesitate before answering with, "Yeah"

Now, I was full in grinning. I trusted Percy to an extent but I knew we need the help my friend could bring.

I continued to tell him the whole details and he said he would meet us at the little diner down the road.

I hit end and looked up at the people around me that had questions on the tips of their tongues and all I said was, "Help is on its way."

They all looked at each other and Percy shrugged. He then said, "With this new threat we can use all the help we can get!"

Annabeth turned to him and asked, "Do we need to call in backup?"

Percy shook his head, "Not yet."

I watched the exchange curiously. I couldn't help, but wonder why they wouldn't call for help now if this threat is really as bad as we are starting to think it is!

I shook my head to clear my thoughts and told them that we need to head to the diner that was the planned meeting spot.

Percy gulped down a thing of fries and a hamburger. And we all waited. After, he finished his drink he said, "If we get spit up and we can't find each other come here this is were we will meet, okay?"

We all nodded it seemed like a good idea. Then, the bell chimed. And he walked in.............
************************************
So so so so sorry. I have been so focused on school and have completely abandon this story! Anyway thank you all that have commented it helps it really does! Anyway thank you LittleBobo29 for motivating me to write this chapter thank you for your support! Also TheeAlexisJean for always laughing with me during flex (intervention) and reporting that weird guy with 19 kids form me!! 😂😂
Oh, and who do you think Stiles friend is?
P.S. Love the song at the top it is awesome sauce!!!
Cj out