Oneshot

I should be happy for them, I thought as I sipped on my drink.

I was in guild as usual, watching some fight happen. I shifted my gaze to Lucy who was calming Natsu down. I gritted my teeth and gulped the liquid down my throat as quickly as possible.

I felt jealous and I knew it.

For years I loved that pink-haired idiot but I knew he had never felt the same. I was just a friend.

Yes, I was friend zoned.

I knew he liked Lucy ever since I came back from Edolas.

We were talking together and Natsu was talking mostly about Lucy. Furthermore, his eyes were twinkling! He went starry eyed as he went on about her celestial spirits and such.

Ever since that day, I found out more about Lucy than Natsu.

Was it normal to feel jealous? The thoughts were already swarming my head as I bite my tongue. I felt...

Quite bitter.

I hated that feeling. I felt it everyday. I just felt like I wanted to get rid of her. These thoughts were stupid.

I hated these thoughts. They were always about Lucy and Natsu. How they gaze into each other in a battle or how over-protective Natsu was with Lucy. I wanted those thoughts to go away!

They were bad thoughts yet I felt they were right.

I wanted to give up but how?

I love everything about him!

I can't detect a single thing wrong with him!

I let out a quiet groan of frustration as I tried to calm my thoughts. I got up from my seat and started to walk away.

"Lisanna, where are you going?" My sister asked.

"A walk. I need some fresh air," I told her before continuing to walk out the guild doors.

I let out a sigh as my thoughts swarmed my head again.

"Isn't she mean! Lucy stole Natsu away even though you had him first!" Devil Lisanna shouted.

"But you cannot blame Natsu for falling in love with her. Just try to give up." Angel Lisanna told me.

Soon, Devil Lisanna and Angel Lisanna were fighting over what to do. How frustrating.

I found a park bench and sat down. I let my legs swing in the air as I looked at the blue sky.

"Do you hate me?" I whispered at the smiling sun.

It seemed like it was mocking me.

I slapped my arm hard, trying to shake the thoughts away. This was so annoying.

-•••-

I decided not to hide it any longer.

The next day, I stomped over to the guild. Natsu was there since he liked to be early. There was only Erza, my sister, Laxus and Natsu in the guild.

I walked up to Natsu and tapped him on the shoulder. He turned around and greeted me with a smile that melted my heart.

"Yo Lisanna!" He saluted.

I faked a smile. "Can I talk you for a moment?"

He nodded and followed out the guild.

I stopped walking, making him halt too. I spun around as he looked at me questionably, his eyebrows knitted together as he tried to figure out what was wrong with me.

Natsu used to see through me so well.

"I like you," I bluntly said.

A wave of silence passed us. Natsu opened his mouth and shut it again. I sighed.

"It's okay, I know you don't like me." I said.

I turned around quickly as I felt tears stinging my eyes.

"I don't need a reply," I told him.

"Lisanna...I..." He started.

Before I knew it, I ran. I ran away but it felt so good. Finally, a giant weight has lifted off my heart.

END
N/A: I really didn't know what I was doing but this is similar to what happened to my crush. I did confess to him but I stayed to hear his answer. We're friends now.

I don't know what I did sorry lol.

Just wanted a complete NaLi fic because I ship them.

-BAKA