No

The first night felt like a never ending circle where everything just kept repeating.
They'd laugh, and joke, and be having fun, then Jasper would bring up the past, or Pink Diamond specifically, and then she'd turn violent. After would be a long while of Tanzenite having to calm her down.
All through the night this cycle repeated. Morning finally broke over the horizon and Tanzenite hadn't been hit once by Jasper during an outburst. She still, however, was very tired. She knew it had everything to do with her coming back to Earth, the fusion with Lapis, and seeing Steven and her now. She partly felt bad for bringing this all to the surface, but she had to force her to talk. It was the only way she could get to the real problem. Even if her form was destroyed in the process.

This was her tenth outburst, by this point they had moved from the cave to a flat area below. Tanzenite was constantly keeping her ears open for any warp signals or signs of the Crystal Gems. She sighed and moved slowly towards her.
"Jasper, what are you so afraid of?" She pried. Jasper turned away, angry and grumbling to herself.
Tanzenite suddenly felt a pang of worry.
"Jasper, do you remember this morning? I promised I wouldn't leave..." she searched for a sign.

There, she saw, Jasper's eyes moved towards her calmly. She smiled.

"I swear it on all eternity, I will always be with you, do remember me promising that?" Jasper looked at her. Tanzenite had a gentle and kind face and she wasn't acting overbearing. She swallowed hard and relaxed her shoulders.
"Please, answer me..." she begged.
Jasper relaxed her body and blinked slowly. A low, slow breath broke free from her throat. Tanzenite smiled and held out her hand a little more.
"Take my hand... I promise everything will be okay." Jasper turned to her and stood with the same confidence she had as the Quartz General she was. Tanzenite looked on in amazement. Jasper opened her eyes.

"Tanzenite... thank you..." she took her hand and smiled kindly to her. She got to one knee and kissed the top of her hand.
"You had shone me the light and I will follow..." Tanzenite went cherry red. She yanked her hand away and shied away from Jasper, who looked at her actions like she was staring at a dancing monkey. Tanzenite turned and in the most over dramatic theatre voice she could muster, she answered;
"Jasper, so regal, I am undeserving of your praise! Let not your woes burden you! I will show thee to the light!" Her arm outstretched and posed like a dainty ballerina. Jasper stood up, red flashing on her face.
"Hey shut up! I was really struggling back there!" She gave her a slap in the back, nearly knocking her to the ground. Tanzenite regained balance and laughed.
"Aaaw! I got you to blush! Been a while since I did that!" This only made her blush more. At least she was smiling now.
"Alright that's it!" She turned with a crazy smile on her face. Tanzenite stopped and looked at how she was standing.
"Oh no... not that."
"You asked for it!" Jasper lunged and grabbed Tanzenite by the waist, tackling her to the ground, and began mercilessly tickling her. Tanzenit laughing so hard she started crying. She threw helpless slaps on Jasper's arms as she kept prodding her ribs in careful fun. It was going well, until Tanzenite decided she was done being tickled.
Jasper was suddenly lifted up and thrown on her back and the much smaller Tanzenite sat on her with a smug grin on her face.
Jasper blinked a few times at her amazing strength, while Tanzenite had paused thinking whether or not she'd actually just done that. Jasper took a deep breath and let out a sigh. She threw her arms out to the side and let out a long sigh.
"Jeeze, you've gotten so strong..." she paused and looked at her, then looked away.
"I wonder ... What'd we'd be like if we fused."

Tanzenite paused, the world went still. She could feel both of their hearts beating in unison over a similar worry. Tanzenite had to chose what she said next very carefully. She breathed quickly and answered her.
"No..." she said.
"Not yet..."