Kirk

I know I just did one but I can't help it. I though of this in the car :)

---------------------------------------

You wake up with a jolt as you feel your water break. "Kiiirrrk!" You yell, and your husband gets up beside you. He helps you stand up.

"What is it? Are you ok? Do I need to call Bones-"

"Kirk the freaking baby is coming!!" You yell at him as a contraction hits. It hurts badly, and you try not to scream.

Kirk's face lights up. "Oh ho ho! Kirk Jr. has decided to come earlier-"

"JIM!!!" 

"Right!" He says, and calls Bones to tell him. Jim then pulls you a wheelchair and you sit down. He takes off and pushes you into the turbo lift. A couple minutes later, a contraction hits again and you yell out in pain. "Shhh...just keep breathing..." Kirk says.

"Yeah easy for you to say you're not the one having the BABY!!!" You yell. He pushes you out of the lift and gains speed once again. Everybody that is in the hallway moves to one side or another to avoid Kirk and his madman driving. Seriously, you feel as if he is going to tip the wheelchair, but you trust him.

Finally he gets down to Medbay, and you are going through another contraction. He pushes you right through the opening doors and straight to Bones, who is waiting beside a bed. "Come here darlin' when did your water break?"

"10 minutes ago," Kirk answers for you, as you are trying to concentrate on breathing steadily.

"Let's get you up here, then," Bones says as he helps you up onto a bed. "Breath steady now...(y/n) you do want to be numbed, right?"

You are breathing hard, but answer a yes. Your muscles seem to tighten up again as another contraction hits. This time its ever worse than before. Bones comes up and gives you a shot of numbing stuff into your back. It would have hurt had you not been trying to battle a contraction. Bones gets a couple more doctors and they all circle you, ready to aid when the baby is ready to come.

A couple minutes pass and then Bones says, "Ok (y/n) I need you to push!"

You still feel the exertion of energy that you are working, but it doesn't hurt. You're actually quite excited. You follow each of Bone's commands on what to do; you are eager to see your new child.

Kirk, all the while, is standing next to you, holding your hand. "It's ok, (y/n), you can do it," He comforts you as you push the baby. You smile but then go back to concentrating on having the baby.

"One more push!!" Bones says. Using what little energy you had left, you push one final time and your baby is born. The baby starts to cry. You relax down in your bed. Kirk, who is still holding your hand, kisses your forehead.

"Good job, (y/n). Good job, babycakes," He says softly to you. You laugh a bit under your breath.

"Babycakes? That's a new one," You whisper, very exhausted. He just smiles and kisses your head again. A couple minutes later Bones comes back with your new baby all wrapped up in a blanket and baby beanie on. You gently cradle it in your arms.

"(y/n) say hello to your new baby boy," Bones says very proudly. "7.8 pounds and as healthy as can be. Good job."

You look up to Kirk, who smiles again at you. Then your eyes move to the little bundle of joy that was in your arms. You kiss the red-ish soft skin of your new baby. "What are we going to call him?"

Kirk looks at you, and gives you one of those smirks. "I say we name him after his daddy. James Tiberius Kirk the Jr."

"It's just James Tiberius Kirk Jr. Not the Jr," You correct him. He rolls his eyes playfully. "But I can roll with that. Maybe he'll live up to me as great as his father. But that's hard to beat."

Kirk kisses your lips then kisses the baby's forehead. "I hope so. I hope so."

And so you, Kirk, and Kirk Jr had your first family bonding moment. And it was the first bright look on a new life.

------------------------------------------------

I hoped you liked it! 

I'm sorry that I've been so lazy on this book I hope I get better but really I am trying to think of ideas so REQUEST sometimes you'll be surprised if you just start typing in an idea you might come up with a great idea for a request just do it....

Or go read my other book!! BYEE