Take A Note

** coming in the summer **

"You're nothing but a little good girl acting like a bad girl, babydoll. I can see right through you! And guess what? I'm gonna break all your walls, I'm going to know why do you act like a bad girl." then he turned to me and smirked. "I'm going to make you fall in love with me!"

"Oh, yeah? And guess what? Two can play the same game!"

-

Keith Frigh is the tipical bad boy. No one mess around with him, he's only the one who mess people around. Some people even call him 'The player of Jarrells High'. He's one of the most annoying, arrongant and stupid guy that Malorie had seen. But she's no different!

Meet Malorie Braxton, she's not the tipical blonde chick with blue eyes that everybody love. On the contrary. Almost everyone is afraid of her. But what happen when someone thinks that she's not really a bad girl, and the 'bad girl look' is all an act? Is she afraid of her past? Maybe she's afraid that someone actually knows why is she a bad girl?

Get to know Keith, Malorie, Laura, Claire, Mike and the rest of the guys's senior year. What's their story? Love? Hate? Sarcasm? Happiness? This is a year they're going to remember forever.

'There's a thin line between love and hate. Don't mistake them.'

A/N: The dialogue can or can not be between the characters I just described. Those are just the principals characters. There are more characters. Give me yours opinions. What do you think 'the mysterious girl' is hidding? What's gonna happen? Should I go foward with this story? :)

Lots of love,

- Jo   ღ