Chapter One

"Star!! You almost forgot your bag, silly." Mrs. Diaz smiled, handing Star her bookbag.

"Thanks Mrs. Diaz, I don't know how I keep forgetting it..." Star smiled, heading for the door.

"Aren't you going to school with Marco?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Oskar said he would drive me today!! And guess what, he made it official yesterday. That means that we're boyfriend and girlfriend. I think he's going to be the king of Mewni!" Star smiled harder, looking at Marco as he came downstairs. A loud beep traveled from outside as teckno music blared. "Bye Marco! Bye Mrs. Diaz! That's Oskar." Star blushed, quickly leaving the house and shutting the door.

Marco huffed out a sigh and jumped the last step. "Oskar, again?" He asked feeling agitated.

"He's such a nice boy..and Marco you should head to school before you late. I love you!" She kissed his forehead.

Marco smiled slightly and headed outside, onto the same path he always walked on. Passing the same houses he sees everyday. Flashlight blaring in his ears as he drowned everything out. He crossed the same streets, saw the same buildings. Until he came to the same old school. He checked the time on his phone as his best friend, Jackie Lynn Thomas stopped her skateboard in front of her.

"Dude, you look very shitty." Jackie said, with a concerned voice.

"Thanks." Marco rolled his eyes, taking a seat on the bench.

"Is it Oskar, again dude?" Jackie sighed, sitting next to Marco.

"Yup." He sighed, placing his chin in his hands. "I should've told her when I had the chance! Now Oskar's the new face of Mewni..."

Jackie frowned, hugging Marco. "She's really missing out on something special. Marco, don't let her bum you.."

"But what does he have that I don't? Oskar is an annoying hippie douche."

"Marco..."

"Yes?"

"Stop. Just stop worrying so much dude, just try and hang around Star like the good old days before she leaves."

"Y-You're right! Thanks Jackie..."

"Anytime."

Marco pulled Jackie into a hug, enjoying the feel of her white shirt when she broke the hug, picking up her skateboard and skating away. Marco smiled and walked into the building. Today is a new day.

Star's P.O.V ~when she got into the car~
________________
Star buckled her seatbelt, feeling cramped in Oskar's messy car as she held her boyfriends hand. Oskar was tapping his fingers to the song that was playing.

"So, Oskar...now that we're official, do you want to go on a like, movie date?" Star's eyes glistened to the thought of them sitting together, reaching into the popcorn bowl at the same time and grabbing each others hands. She smiled.

"Can't babe, I gotta shred with my boys." Oskar took his hand away and brought out his keyboard from the back. "We got a gig."

Star frowned, leaning to the side of the car, listening to Oskar play his music as she stared at the boring houses. 'i wish Marco was here..' She thought, getting out the car as they arrived at school. Oskar got out as well, kissing Star on the cheek and walking away. Star huffed out a groan and proceeding through the crowed halls.

Marco's P.O.V ~after school~
_____________________________

Marco slumped into his chair, writing down the answers to his homework when he heard a small knock on his door. "Its open." he said, eyes never leaving my work.

"Hi Marco...you doing homework?" Star smiled, sitting next to him. "Oskar canceled on me...again. But his music life is important to him, so it doesn't matter than much." Star sighed, tears prickling the ends of her eyes.

Marco shook his head, feeling sorry for Star. "He's such a jerk. Canceling on you like that! You are such a wonderful girl and he is so lucky to have you, but he treats you like shit."

Star looked startled from Marco's sudden outburst. "W-What...?"

"Get out." Marco growled, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

"Wha...?"

"I SAID GET OUT!!!"

"Fine."

Star got up from her seat, leaving the room and slamming the door.
Marco growled and flipped everything off his desk. Pulling out his phone and calling a certain someone.
Marco held the phone to his ear until they picked up.

"Hey Tom, can we hang out?" He practically growled into the phone, his anger rising from his fight with Star.

Star's P.O.V
___________
Star slammed her door as well, diving onto the bed as she curled up into a tiny ball. "I wish I could disappear..my boyfriend hates me....Marco hates me.." She sniffled, tears flowing down more rapidly. She held a pillow to her face and screamed into it, closing her eyes as the tears refused to stop. "I love you, Marco..." She whispered into her pillow, falling to sleep.
__________

(A/N: YAY I ACTUALLY DID IT. 800+ words in just one chapter! I FEEL SO ACCOMPLISHED. Yup, Jackie and Marco became friends :) how they became friends will be later in the story. Marco and Tom are friends too(slight Tomco in this XD) after Oskar and Star started dating, Tom and Marco have been hanging out. <3
Also, they're like 18 in this because Star's becoming queen! YAY. And Oskar is her "king"
PFFFT
I'm so bored imma work on the next part right now since there's nothing else to do.)