Chapter 6 pt 1

*Lilly's POV*

I was awoken by Molly shaking me saying that we were at our new home. I sat up and stretched out a bit from being stuff because of the position I was in. I looked out the window and saw the house. It was a 3 story home with lots of windows. All in all this place was enormous.

"Trevor go show them their rooms are." Kian said.

"Okay." Trevor responded.

"Ok so up on the 3rd floor are your rooms. You each have your own bathroom and closets." He said while leading us inside and up a couple sets of stairs.

"Alright." Molly and I said at the same time.

When we got to the top there was a door to the left with a piece of paper that says Molly and a door to the right with a paper that says Lilly. I walked into my room and it was huge. It was out of ikea which I was okay with. The bed frame was white with a purple comforter on it and the walls were a light purple that was very calming.

My room had a white bookshelf and a white desk. The closet was white with three of the four sides with storage that had hanging space and the other side had half of the wall with minecraft designs on it and the other half had field hockey designs in it so I can vlog in front of the of it depending on what channel it was for. It was a perfect room. Then the bathroom was a light blue which is my second favorite color. It had a soak in tub and huge shower with a double vanity.

*Molly's POV*

I entered my room which was amazing! it was so huge. It had electric blue walls, which was my favorite color, and my bed frame was white with an electric blue comforter. I had a white desk and bookshelf for my things. The closet was painted blue with a lot of storage space. my bathroom was a sea foam green which is my second favorite color. I love this place already.

When I went into Lilly's room I saw her unpacking already.

"Hey do you like your room?" I asked

"Yes it's perfect for me! Come look at my closet!" She exclaimed.

Wow this really was perfect for her. She seemed so happy and I'm happy two. First because we got adopted by our idols and second because they adopted both of us.

"Molly you okay?"

"Oh I'm fine I was just thinking about how much I love this place. Look they even have shelves for you to put your beanies and SnapBacks."

She was so happy and so was I. I decided to go unpack all my stuff.

I started off with opening all the dresser drawers. First I put in my undergarments, then pajamas, shirts, shorts, bathing suits, and socks. I then put everything that I wanted to be hanged into the closet as well as my shoes.

After we finished unpacking we went downstairs to say thanks to the boys.

"Hey guys thanks for the awesome rooms. How did you know what we liked?" I asked

"When we got home we got on the orphanage website and decorated according to your likes and dislikes.."

"Oh that makes sense." Lilly replied. We ended up ordering some pizza since it was around lunch time and we were all hungry. We ended up sitting in a circle on the floor in the living room learning abough each other and bonding.

"Oh and as soon as the week starts you two have school." Connor told us and we groaned in response as we headed to our rooms both tired from the long day.

------

*Lilly's POV*

Tomorrow Molly and I have school and I am not excited. I'm not looking forward to a new school because that means I will know no one there besides Trevor and Molly. Plus since we play instruments that means learning new music. I play the violin and Molly plays the viola.I think Emma, a childhood friend of mine, said she was moving near the O2L house which means she could end up going to the same school as us which will be good.