Hybrid ||part 1||

Requested by NI_CRAZY_MOFO

Your P.O.V

Oh my gosh! you can't be beileve it! your pregnant! and with someone of a different species baby too!

Your pregnant with a vampires baby! your a werewolf, the father of your baby is a vampire, his name is Niall, Niall Horan; all you can think about is how your family is going to kill you, but you couldn't help it, NIall is the love of your live, your relationship has been kept a secret, but now your pregnant, and with a vampires baby too.

-

-

-

"Hey, princess! how are you today?" Niall asked you as you walk up to him waiting in your secret spot since you both started dating secretly.

"Hey." You respond quietly.

Niall of course looks at your funny, your never this quiet, he knows somethings wrong  "What's wrong princess?"

"Niall, I need to tell you something..." you said to him, trying not to look him in the eyes.

"What is it, baby?" He questioned you, worry written all over his face.

"Thats just it.... baby?" You answered softly to him; he looks at you puzzledly, still confused on what is wrong. "Niall, I'm.. well I'm pregnant..."

"You're what?" He asks shocked as he ever could be for someone who is dead. "I'm pregnant." You answered him once again.

"What? really? you're pregnant?! I'm going to be a dad?!" He excitedly pronounced looking at you with the biggest smile he could ever wear.

"Yes, you're going to be a dad!" You smiled at him.

Niall being so excited couldn't help but grab you're face and kiss you.

-

-

-

It's been a week since you told Niall you are pregnant, he's so excited to be a dad; the only problem is, you both don't know how to tell your families...

"Niall! What are we going to do? I can't hide being pregnant forever! I'm going to start showing..." You exclaimed, running your hands over your nonexistent baby bump.

"I don't know babe? Maybe we should tell my family first, or just my mum?" He suggested, with a of shrug of his shoulders.

"Yeah I guess we should probably do that... but just your mom...." You said, accepting that choice; but you still worry; you really want your family to just accept vampires, but now you worry that they won't now that you are having a vampires baby.

"Hey... don't be worried! Everything will work out for the better! I promise you I will make sure this baby has an amazing life!" Niall said, trying to reassure you, holding your face in his hands.

"I know you will, I just wish my family was more accepting..." You sighed.

"My family's not that accepting either, Y/N.... if it makes you feel any better..." He says, rubbing your knee in a comforting way.

"Let's just hurry up and tell your mom. The sooner we get one family out of the way, the better." You whined, still worried about the whole situation.

Niall then called his mom, so you both could tell her, you and Niall are having a baby.

-
-
-

"Oh! Niall! I'm so hap- Niall! Why are you with a werewolf?!" His mother, Maura exclaimed as you stand next to Niall.

"I asked her to come here with me, Mum. We actually need to tell you something...." Niall explained, nervously rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh? Well then I guess we can go in the living room and talk?" Maura suggested, hastily opening the door wide enough for you to go in.

You three walk to the living room and got yourselves settled, "what do you both need to tell me?" Maura asked.

"Mum, you see.... Y/N and I are going to... wer- Y/N.... ugh! How do I say this?" Niall stumbled for words.

"Niall, come on! Spill it out!" His mom encouraged him, frustrated slightly at her son.

"Y/N pregnant!" Niall blurted out quickly.

"What?! She's what?! How?! What?!" Maura screamed, shocked, standing up from her seat on her arm chair.

"Mum, Y/N and I have been secretly seeing each other..." Niall admitted, looking at you, as his mother begins to pace in the middle of the living room.

"Wh- why didn't you tell me?" His mom stuttered, tears starting to fall from her eyes, as she stops pacing, looking at you and Niall.

"We knew how you and her parents were together, so we kept our relationship a secret." He explained, looking at his feet, you following his lead.

"Well, I promise to give you a chance dear! And I will not ruin anything for you both! I'm so sorry my petty fight with your parents made it so hard for you two.

I'm sorry I never thought of you kids with us feuding; I hope you both will let me in the baby's life? I swear! No more feuds!" Maura cried, coming over to you both and hugging you.

"Of course! We wouldn't want it any other way!" You gushed, finally finding your words, happy of Maura's statement.

Now all you have to do is worry about your parents now...

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Oh my gosh! Hello! I'm back! I'm alive! Shocking I know 😂 but I really wanted to apologize for not updating got like a whole year!!😒 but I'm trying! I just, like you all, have a life off the screen😂😅

I really hope you all will forgive me! I really want to apologize to the person who requested this imagine, you requested this awhile ago and you've been so patient and I can't thank you enough for Being understanding!

Anyways! Thank you all so much for reading! Sorry for any mistake!

*if you read the authors note, comment 'Niall's gone natural!' In the comments!!