Chapter 21

Junghae's POV
"Good morning my dear." My mom greeted me as i walk in the dining room. "Good morning mom and dad." I greeted both my parents. "So how's the project with the Kang's?" My dad ask. "It's fine at the moment." I said while eating my breakfast. "Dad, what do you think of Kang Haeyeon?" I ask. "She's an intelligent girl and i'm impress she could take over the company." Dad said. "Do you plan to join the Jung and Kang?" I ask again. My point here is to hint my dad about the marriage. "Why do you ask?" My dad said staring at me. "I just think its good right?" I said. "You like the girl don't you?" My mom ask. A smile creeped on my face. "Yea, i do." I said confidently. "Well its time for you to settle down to have a family." My dad says. I look at him surprise, is it real he's putting on the marriage? "You better tell the Kang's soon, i want to meet that lovely lady that catches my sons heart." My mom tells my dad. "What did i miss?" Here comes my younger brother. "Jungwoo come and have breakfast." My mom ask him. "Nah... i'm running late." He said and rush off. He always rush off to school. This boy...

Haeyeon POV
"Miss Kang, Mr. Im is outside." Bora said as i was looking through the files. "Send him in." I said not looking up. Then i heard the door close and not long after the door open again. "What's so intresting then running to your boyfriend?" Jaebum ask standing in front of my desk. "Just a little more." I said still reading the terms and policy. I heard him sigh and sitting down on the chair in front of the table. When i close my file, he is just staring at me.

"Finally you spare me an eye huh." He said with a smirk.

"I'm sorry i really need to finish up that." I said and walked to him as he stand up to hug me.

I rest my head on his chest. His embrace is always the best place to be after work. "You've worked hard." He said and kiss my crown. "Why are you here?" I ask as we broke the hug. "I'm here to send you this." He showed me the pendrive. "It's the rough model of the character of the game, we'll only choose 20 heroes and 18 demons for this game at the moment." He explained. But i just whined and look at my table with bunch of files. Jaebum just chuckle. "Don't worry, take your time, for now let's eat lunch." He said and put the pendrive in his pocket.

While we are having lunch, we talked about things and he joked around. I do missed out alot of things for this 2 years. Then suddenly his phone rang. He took a glance at me before standing up to answer the phone. He came back after a while with a not so happy face but still forcing up a smile. That eyes and emotion that he had when he hide something from me is showing. "Anything happened?" i ask. But he just smile and shook his head. After that the atmosphere was quite. He sent me back to the company and sped off. What's wrong with him?

JaeBum's POV

I rushed to the hospital as soon as i drop Haeyeon off. JinYoung fainted out of the sudden and it worries me. Mark hyung called and inform me and i couldn't react cause i'm with Haeyeon and we promised Jinyoung for not telling her about it. Once i reached the hospital i ran to the room where Jinyoung is. When i opened the door everyone is around Jinyoung and he was concious.

"Hey," he said as he saw me. "You worried me." I said as i take my breath and walk to him. He just chuckle. "Don't worry i just forget to take my medication this morning." He said putting his head down. I'm sure he felt bad. "It's great everyone is here." Jinyoung's dad is here. "Ajusshi." we all called. "We made some cake, come and have some." Jinyoung's mom. "Thank you." Youngjae said behalf of us. Then Jinyoung hold my hand. "You didn't tell Haeyeon didn't you?" He asked. "Nope i didn't." i answer and give him a smile to assure him.

After hanging around for a while i went back to my company to finish up my remaining work. Everytime i see Haeyeon i felt bad from keeping this secret from her.

When i finish signing my paper i decide to call Haeyeon but remembering her table full of files i didn't dare. I used my remaining time to make the background music for the project.

After i sent Haeyeon back, i went home. As i walk in the living room, i heard laughing sound. I was surprise to see Jisoo here. What is she doing here? "Jaebum-yah come here." My mom called as soon as she saw me. I walk to her and sat across her.

"I think you are old enough to have your own family and i think Jisoo is a perfect wife for you." My mom said patting Jisoo's hand and she is blushing.

I was shocked of what mom said.

"Aunty don't say that." Jisoo said looking at me.

What a drama... I have enough of all this, i stood up and walk away.

"Jaebum, tomorrow i'll ask the Kang's for arrange marriage." My mom said.

I was stopped by the words she said.

"No! I had someone i loved." I said almost shouting.

"Well then you have to give up on her." My mom said.

"Dad didn't even agree yet." I said remembering my dad is not around.

"He always wanted the Im and Kang to join up so it's a perfect timing for marriage." She said.

"Then i'll marry Haeyeon. She is also a Kang and she is the heiress." I said hoping its a perfect suggestion.

"Haeyeon? The girl who hurt Jisoo before?" My mom questioned.

Wow Jisoo said all that didn't she.

"Aunty..." Jisoo called trying to be innocent.

My mom patted Jisoo's hand again.

"No, marry Jisoo and it's final." Mom said.

I was about to argue, "Your dad will be back by tonight and i'll tell him about it. Tomorrow we will pay Kang a visit." My mom said. With that she brought Jisoo with her walking pass me. What a life. Haeyeon... believe me i didn't want all this.

Jisoo POV
Well its easy to convince Jaebum's mom. All my plan is working, hoping Junghae's working on it. After tomorrow, Jaebum is mine. Only mine.

Jaebum POV
Haeyeon... forgive me. I'll fight for us. I'll break this off with all i can.

I will ...