Uno

Grimmjows POV:

   Finally I found an apartmant in a silent district. It's cheep so it's not big and the whole block of flats are a bit shabby but it is perfect for me. Mostly students and singleis live here and there aren't a lot of them. So this will be a perfect hiding spot. I just have to pull up myself. Hehe, say the sun don't shine. Na never mind! The lodgeman said that one person lives on the forth floor. Some woman. Tch. The next door is hers. My lucky she is very silentious, that's not my type anyway. But I hope she's not some crazy bich. It's enough to bare myself. 

I have mony for the next two or three month so I can rest a bit, but after... I have to find a way to gain money. Shit. - he hissed as he stop the motorcycle in front of the block of flats. He stopped in front of the backdoor, because there were the garages, furtunatley he had enuogh money to rent one for his bike.
First he took the bike in the garage. It was small but it had enough room for a normal car and some tools so it was plenty enough for a single bike. He smirked a bit as he looked around and patted the seat of the bike.
- It will be a good place for you babe. - then he got out and locked the door. The elevator was wrong so he had to walk up on the stairs. Because of this he had a little time so he lihgted up for a cigarette as he was walking up. It was his first day. He didn't have much stuff just the bike and a bigger backpack. He almsot reached the fourth floor when he stopped.

- What the hell? - he raised his eyebrow as he heard that laud rock musice (or your favourite musice) could be hear on the whole floor above him.
  - That's ... he was thinking about what song it might be as he went up.
- It can't be. - he smirked. It was the We're in this together from Nine Inch Nails (or your favourite song and band).
 - That's the silent person for him? That bastard lodgeman. - he was pissed off. That's not he didn't like this kind of bands but he had a serious hangover as usual before noon. And the chick was lustily singing too. It was obvious she got use to that she hadn't neighboors. He stopped  in front of  her door and he read the name slowly and out loud.

- (Y/N). Tch. I don't care. She could be the fuckin' Mother Theresa. - he turnd to his door but before he left he kicked on (y/n)'s door. But he didn't wait for the answer just went in his apartmant and slamed the door behined him. In this moment his neighboor stepped out and looked around with a surprised face. She turnd off the musice for a minute, but she didn't see anybody so she just went back and listened the album as she did before.
As Grimmjow went in he arrived in a small hallway. His body flinched a bit as he heared the musice again and he made a face palm.
- She doesn't sing at least. - he thought as he looked around on his place. It was really small. It has a little kitchen a bath a small livingroom and a bedroom and that's it. This was creat for one or two person obviously. But it has a little balcony at least. It has enough room for a chair or may be a coctail table too. He just dropped his backpack on the sofa and went out the balcony. He lighted up for one more cigarette as he leant on the handrail. He was just looking the other block of flats that were around. This block had just a little park on the back side. The weather was cool a bit it was october eventually. But it was a suny day at least. Suddenly he saw a thin small figure in the corner in his eyes. He turned that direction. He realized then he had a good view to the next balcony from his own. 

- So there she is. - I smirked as I saw her on the balcony. She was small thin and got (h/l) (h/c) hair. Her eyes were closed as she lighted up for a cigarette. But under this procces she was still humming laud and after she got a big breath from  her smoke she sarted to sing again. I made a face palm again. She even didn't realize I'm here too. However we are standing just a few meters from each other literaly. I smirked again and said hello to her as laud as I can. She jumped a bit and she almost dropped her cigarette. That was funny. She could kill me with her (e/c) eyes as she looked at me. Then suddenly she put down her smoke in the ashtray what was on the handrail and run in. And it was silnce finally. I shighed. She came back.

- It was too laud. Sorry. - she held her hand for me above the handrail. Her hand was coverd full of some of red liquid. May be blood. She gasped a little when she saw I'm staring at her hand.

- Oh sorry. I'm just cooking. - she pull out a wipe from her jeans packet with her clear hand. The smoke was still in her mouth. She held it gently between her lips. She cleand her hand but she didn't try to hold me again.
- Never mind. - She looked up me once more as she suppressed her cigarette and went in.

- That was quik. - I grumbled under my breath.
- Who cares? - and I turned back to look the "beautiful" landscape.

A. N. : Please comment if you like it or not. This is my first fanfic in  a modern version.