01 : niall horan

{niall james horan}

He packed his bags after talking to his mother. She was so excited when he told her the good news.

Niall was happy himself too.

°December 21; Saturday°

All the boys were dropped at the airport at 5AM in the morning. Each said their final goodbyes to each other, of course doing their "bro hugs".

"Goodbye lads! See you all next week!"  Niall playfully winked at the boys' direction.

"We're going on the same plane, you Nandos eating leprechaun!" Louis yelled on the verge of laughing.

Niall laughed and muttered a, "oh louis" to himself.

He dragged his suitcase with him to the private plane. They were all rich, why not rent a private plane? Or buy one? Sure.

There was one private plane waiting for them. The four other boys were behind Niall, carrying their own baggage.

They quickly went on board and they were off the ground in no time. Niall will be seeing his family in a couple of hours. The joy.

• • •

°December 22; Sunday°

After hours and hours of waiting, the plane landed 3AM in London. All of them got out of the plane, not worrying about their luggages because the bodyguards are here for a reason.

"Goodbye boys! I will miss each and single one of you even though you tease me and bully me all the damn time." Niall faked hurt, putting a hand on his chest. "But other than that, behave. I know you boys, goofy and random all the time." Niall warned, pointing a finger at each of them jokingly.

Liam shoved Zayn and Harry aside and took a step on the front with a frown on his face.

"You just took my line. I'm supposed to be the one saying that since I'm the daddy here!" He complained.

"Chill yo ass, Li. You're still daddy direction." Zayn chuckled, placing a hand on his mate's shoulder.

Niall laughed, that contagious laugh everyone adored. He said another goodbye before finding the car waiting for him. Luckily, his Irish Luck was with him today. The fans were surprisingly calm and just screamed in their spots. They weren't mobbing Niall and squeezing the life out of him.

"Bye Paul!" He said, giving Paul one of his famous Horan hugs.

He went back inside the plane. He needs another plane to send him to Ireland since its separated from the others.

After 8 hours and 55 minutes, he was in Ireland. Someone was waiting for him outside, the car and of course the driver.

He hopped inside the car and made himself comfortable at the back seat.

"Sir," Niall lightly tapped the driver's shoulder to get his attention. "Before driving me to Mullingar – which is an hour away from here — can we please drop by at a mall near our house?" He politely asked, smiling slightly at the middle aged driver.

"Of course, Sir Horan. Anything for you." The man politely replied, returning the smile.

Niall nodded his head. "Thank you." Niall said, thanking the man. "Franco, please wake me up when we arrive and happy holidays!" He added, cheerfully and lively.

He laid down and stared at the car's roof. After a couple of minutes, he was fast asleep at the backseat.

• • •

Niall was a light sleeper, a person lightly shaking him would wake him up.

And that's how Franco woke him up. Holding both of the sides of his body and shaking him until he wakes up. After a couple of seconds, he woke up.