Chapter 16 - Clans and Groupes (Pt. 1)

Allied Clans
Sometimes in the Warriors series, two or more Clans form an alliance (to some extent).
Amongst the Clan cats, alliances of the formal sort are rare, while occasionally, informal alliances that do not result in a name change occur. Only in very extreme situations do formal alliances, resulting in a temporary change to the Clan name, happen.

(i.e - In Fire and Ice - Since ShadowClan drove WindClan out, ShadowClan and RiverClan have been hunting in WindClan's territory. As a fight for hunting rights, ShadowClan and RiverClan form an alliance against WindClan, when WindClan returns to their old territory, since they had been driven out by ShadowClan's former leader, Brokenstar. Both ShadowClan and RiverClan try to chase WindClan out again, but ThunderClan becomes allies with WindClan, and together, they defeat ShadowClan and RiverClan.)

BloodClan
BloodClan is a dangerous group of cats made up of feral cats from the Twolegplace. They are highly trained fighters, whose harsh lifestyle contributes to their strength and fortitude. They rarely show any signs of mercy to other cats.

BloodClan is not an official Clan, but more of a loosely organized group of hostile alley cats who live together in Twolegplace for mutual protection from Twolegs. They mostly feed on Twoleg trash. Live prey is scarce, except for the occasional rat. Their leader is Scourge (formerly named Tiny), a small black cat with one white paw, icy blue eyes, and an eerie, high-pitched voice that sounds like the splintering of ice. They don't have an "official" deputy, but the cat closest to Scourge is a muscular black and white tom with green eyes named Bone. He does most of Scourge's dirty work, and keeps the other cats of BloodClan in line by force. The highest ranked cats in BloodClan attach dog teeth to their claws to look threatening to other cats and to make their blows more effective while fighting. They do not have a medicine cat, and the elders, queens, and kits are never cared for; if a cat can't hunt for itself, then that cat will die.

Cats are required to live on their own, and living in family groups is forbidden, given Scourge's concern that some cats will join together against him. Mothers are forced to train their kits, teaching them how to hunt, fight, and generally everything basic, and at the age of twelve moons, kits leave their mothers, so they are forced to rely on Scourge and Bone.

Barley, a former member of BloodClan, informs the ThunderClan leader, Firestar, that BloodClan's biggest weakness is their disbelief in StarClan. This means that the leader will not receive nine lives, which is proven when Scourge is killed.

The Cats of the Park
The Cats of the Park is a group of cats who live in a park upriver to the Forest Territories. They appear in the bonus scene of Thunder Rising.

The Cats of the Park are a peaceful group of cats fed by Twolegs, and with their own customs of waking up, washing, eating, and meditating sessions, all learned from kithood. They have a similar ranking system to the Clans, with ranks including kits, elders, and mentors. They are very spiritual, acknowledging how life is easy for them and giving thanks for everything they have.
Each Morning, the group would perform a Call of Awakening, to welcome the new day. They face the light of the rising sun and raise their voices in caterwaul until the sun has cleared the Horizon. They then turn away and begin to wash. In order, they wash their paws, face, ears, chest, belly, back and tail. After they finish washing, they line up in an orderly line across the park for their Morning Meal.
They have their Morning Meal at the far side of the Park, where a row of bowls is set and Twolegs fill it with food every morning and evening. They do not push and shove as they know there is enough for everyone. They do not gulp or gobble down the food, and each cat that is eating makes sure there is enough space for the cat beside them. Afterwards, they would perform Morning Meditations on one boundary walls of the Park. They curl into a pose, paws tucked underneath and tail curled around them. They focus on something such as a river or a tree. The Cats of the Park also have hunting sessions, catching mice they find in the grass.

Credit to: Wiki Warriors