Chapter 3

Samantha's pic above

Amanda POV

"Whats going on?" I asked but was interrupted by a ear peirceing scream. I looked around them spotted the woman who first tried the drug. There was blood coming from her ears, eyes and nose. Oh shit.

"Sam breathing masks!" I told the half ghost who had them out in a second. We put them on it wasn't that big like a little tube that provided enough oxygen for at least two hours.

"Nova, Manda we need to stop this all these innocent people are going to die" Samantha said pressing the rose on her necklace. It projected a hologram of a keyboard which she what I would say worked her magic.

"Try a flaming flower?" the girls from before asked ignoring the fact people are dieing.

"No thank you" Nova said pushing her away.

"Just try" she insisted now sounding weird.

"I said no" Samantha said kicking her down. She got up and her hand turned to swords.

"What the fuck!" I screamed backing away.

"Ah you came" the guys who we saw before said coming of the stage.

"Who are you?" Samantha asked we all nodded in conformation.

"I'm Liam Bloodshot" he bowed.

My jaw dropped he was the rebel king. One of the most feared Grimm Reapers in the world the one and only prince of death. Well not really he was only named that since he kills about anything he hated everything get on his bad side and Lord help you. He was a great man one who showed kindness until his mate died by the hands of the universe literally she was sucked up my a massive black whole only leaving her skull.

"How are you here?" I croaked not wanting to die soon.

He laughed "Amanda Morana Black how nice to meet you" he cooed walking up to me.

"What a beauty. You look just like her" he said holding my chin forcing me to look at him.

"It would be such a shame to waste such a beautiful thing" he said to him self still holding my chin I was too afraid to do anything.

"Let her go!" I heard someone growled it sounded like Nova. He snapped his head in her direction so I took this opportunity to step on his foot forcing him to let me go.

"What the hell did he do to you?" Samantha asked checking for injuries.

"I'm fine but I think it's best we suit up" I told them creating a slit on my dress that stated right at my waist since I had on my black tights underneath I didn't worry.

I grabbed two guns and made sure they were loaded. You just can't go in battle with a empty gun that's just madness.

By now everyone was died blood all over the ground the only people still move where the sluts, Liam and the three of us let's just say there were about forty something waitresses and all of them were now killing machines.

Way to have fun. I knew I should of stayed home but no. I had to come. No one listens to me and I'm always right. Ugggg this is so Nova's fault if she hadn't told Aunt Natalie about the party I would be at home chilling in my pool.

I just hate my life but what can I say I hate everything well not everyone but- you know what. I have to stop a psychopathic manic before he kill everyone on this planet I have no time to waste.

"We can do this the easy way or the hard way?" Liam asked fixing his suite.

"I prefer the hard way" I replied aiming my the guns at him. He summoned his scythe it wasn't a normal one this was huge like huge on side was more like was more like a hammer and get this it was dripping of blood.