Nightmares

Heather's P.O.V

      We were walking back, when we were pulled into a small, dark alleyway. The person who pulled us in, was holding a piece of paper, right to Kenny's face. More criminals seemed to come from the dark of the alleyway we stood in. The first one pointed a gun towards us.

I slowly was pushed behind Kenny, by Kenny. I started panicking. "Do you know  this man?" The prime criminal asked us. Kenny answered,"No, we don't know that guy." I was trembling. The criminal insisted,"Why are you lying?!" Kenny took a minor step back, from the criminal."We, seriously, don't know this man." Kenny whimpered. One of the criminals, stepped from the shadows, and muttered something to the criminal. The criminal suddenly pointed the gun towards Kenny... And fired.

Suddenly, I woke up. I looked at my bedside clock, it read 02:58. I have been having this nightmare for the past 5 hours. My body felt like I had swam in a swimming pool, from all the sweat I had accumulated. I sat up to reach for my water bottle, that I kept on my bedside table. I got my bottle, and took a large swig of it. I tried to sleep after that but, I couldn't.

I decided to go downstairs, and was surprised to see John there. "You also have a nightmare?" I asked. He simply nodded,"We can't always have our dreams.

This Chapter was written by