Thats her?

(I VERY MUCH DISLIKE A FUCKER HAYDEN SO..YEAH YOU SUCK)_

"Fuck I missed you so much I'm sorry so sorry" he said I mumbled him to shut up and kiss me again we kissed like it was the last time I kissed him I ached for his lips on mine God his lips..

His lips are my poison and Jesus I love it so much.

He lifts me up putting me on the desk lifting my skirt up abit he looked at me trying to read my eyes but I know my eyes won't be saying anything only my words from my mouth he looked at me before he kissed down to my neck my sweet spot was found I moaned so loudly

There she was in front staring a random girl I never seen I pushed him away mumbling "hi there..can I help you?" Frustrated because all I wanted was reg to make me his again

She smirked "hi..names Hayden I'm here for Reginald we have a uh..meeting.. Yeah meeting" I looked confused getting off the desk walking past her into our room slamming the door to harsh. 

I hear his voice thru the door but I can't seem to hear the words he is saying finally all I heard was Hayden noises those noises that made my stomach ache and turn I covered my ear closing my eyes crying quietly in my corner.

*shake shake shake* "Ash..ashhhh wake up dinners ready" I woke up seeing Carlos with a guy who's tall I got up weak at the knees almost falling till Carlos got me and carried me down stairs I sat down smiling at them seeing Hayden and Reg sitting together.

I feel a slight tugging at my shirt looking down seeing ally ''oh hi my little queen wanna sit in Mommy's lap?" She nodded I picked her up sitting her down feeding her almost all my food everyone as quiet.

"Mommy.. Who's that and why is she seating next to daddy don't you sit there?" My little princess says I turn red not looking up my voice shaking and cracking sounding rough abit

"A very close friend babygirl cmon time to bathe'' I took her upstairs ignoring the yells.
God you pathetic couldn't you tell her the truth?! She's old enough

No I can't she small

After the shower I tucked her in bed walking into my room walking in to Hayden drying her self from a shower I sit down on the bed ignoring her.